Bling that Bonnet Catch

Mopedmark

A quick question after fitting the new catch and closing the bonnet should you be Abel to press on the bonnet and it have spring in it ?

You can adjust the position of the bonnet catch by raising or lowering it slightly. Just slacken off the 3 bolts and move it up or down (depending on what your desired position of the bonnet is once closed). Remember to nip the bolts back up before you close the bonnet. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys had the vapour blaster go down with a seal problem, sent to Germany for a new part waited 2 weeks and Yes they have sent the wrong bloody one.

Sorry about this Zedders but I will get them out ASAP I may be another couple of weeks but I am working on it sorry for the delay :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Arrived during the week and fitted today. Simple job, just need a size 12 spanner/socket for the old bolts and a size 13 for the new ones and a pair of needle nose pliers for releasing the bonnet latch wire. Looks fantastic :thumbs:

Arrived during the week and fitted today. Simple job, just need a size 12 spanner/socket for the old bolts and a size 13 for the new ones and a pair of needle nose pliers for releasing the bonnet latch wire. Looks fantastic :thumbs:

Hello mate, did u have to remove the bumper to get to it? Cheers

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

Hello mate, did u have to remove the bumper to get to it? Cheers

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

No, you can access the catch from the top down through the slam panel. Took me about 15 min to replace mine (including the time to remove and refit my CF cooling panel).

David

Is this still going? I'd love one and am ready to pay whenever.

Ed :)

Ed if you hover your cursor arrow over Mopedmark's name you will see more info pop up including the "send message" tab. Click on that and send him a PM to get the best response. ;)

These look fantastic so can't blame you for wanting one. B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...