FS: Suzuki GSXR750 SRAD

14N

Hi All,

Yes, I appreciate that a car enthusiast forum is not exactly my target audience but I thought I'd open this up to you guys first before I go down the eBay, timewaster, dreamer and tyre kicker route.

I've decided (reluctantly) to sell my immaculate Suzuki GSXR750 SRAD. She's a '98 on S reg with 18.5k miles. Part SH as I've done all the maintenence and oily bits myself.

I've only done around 300 miles on her in the last 2 years, funnily enough, the same amount of time I've had my Zed.

Genuine reason for sale - confirmed Zeditis.

Not gonna waffle on with full ad details, as I said, most of you have no interest in anything with less than 4 wheels (although this is rear wheel drive) :teeth:

It will be MOT'd this week and also taxed from 1st June.

8D8D91D0-6ECD-4DAA-9000-D0B023DF2943_zpsldaanwlp.jpg

9D198C24-02D2-4C38-AFF7-4B64A0C9D48C_zps13wnu0mo.jpg

I'm inviting offers around the £2000 mark as I think this reflects the fantastic condition.

Please drop me a PM if you are interested and would like any more detail.

Thanks for looking,

Ian :)

Edited by 14N
  • Like 1

Cheers guys. I'll get some better pics once its taxed and tested. I just fitted a new battery and pulled it out the garage to run her upto temp and take those pics.

Hi Ian, the bike looks great!! B) don't sell it :scare:

Even if you don't use it much, it's always nice to have it there when you do (I think my record was 35 miles in one full calendar year including the trip to get it MOT'd :teeth:)

Trying to use my bike more this year but difficult when you have a zed..... ;)

Hi Ian, the bike looks great!! B) don't sell it :scare:

Even if you don't use it much, it's always nice to have it there when you do (I think my record was 35 miles in one full calendar year including the trip to get it MOT'd :teeth:)

Trying to use my bike more this year but difficult when you have a zed..... ;)

My sentiments exactly! I managed 40miles between MOT's last year, and I'm on for beating that this year with a current total of .......... Errrr 0miles 😳

Well, I took my bike for its MOT today. Intention was to get 12 months on it, tax it on Monday then start the 'For Sale' shenanigans.

This was the intention until I'd been riding if for about 5 mins. Overtaken a number of cars and filtered to the front of a queue at a set of lights, and then reminding myself at just how ridiculously fast these things accelerate once the lights went green :scare:

I can't sell it.

Insurance is £80 fully comp. tax is about £50 (I think). Even if its left in the garage for another year, 'knowing' its there if the urge takes me is worth more than the price I'd get for it. And if I did sell it and miss it, there's no way I'd get something as tidy for the sub £2k mark.

So I'm pleased to say, I ain't hanging my leathers up just yet. :yahoo:

• Like 6

I passed my bike test 31 years ago on a 125cc Honda - never had a bike since, but never got rid of the itch

I think I could kill myself quite easily on one of these :surrender: considering the fact its been 30 odd years, but could still go out on a 1000cc :teeth:

I passed my bike test 31 years ago on a 125cc Honda - never had a bike since, but never got rid of the itch

I think I could kill myself quite easily on one of these :surrender: considering the fact its been 30 odd years, but could still go out on a 1000cc :teeth:

Dont waste time mate get something with two wheels and go for it

• Like 1

Well, I took my bike for its MOT today. Intention was to get 12 months on it, tax it on Monday then start the 'For Sale' shenanigans.

This was the intention until I'd been riding if for about 5 mins. Overtaken a number of cars and filtered to the front of a queue at a set of lights, and then reminding myself at just how ridiculously fast these things accelerate once the lights went green :scare:

I can't sell it.

Insurance is £80 fully comp. tax is about £50 (I think). Even if its left in the garage for another year, 'knowing' its there if the urge takes me is worth more than the price I'd get for it. And if I did sell it and miss it, there's no way I'd get something as tidy for the sub £2k mark.

So I'm pleased to say, I ain't hanging my leathers up just yet. :yahoo:

Excellent, the speed never fails to Suprise !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...