Wales, oh Wales...

Adrian@TORQEN

I still think youve got a problem man, I run about 2 degrees on my rears and they are never that bad (they get quite a lot of abuse as well)

Found similar wear on the front of mine just before I went to Spa, turned out to be one of the bushes on the lower arm was shot, worth a check :thumbs:

We're assuming that it actually was 2.5 deg on the fronts, could well have been knocked at any point and running well out of spec.

Just goes to show that if you're going to run aggressive settings, you need to be checking your tyres much more often. Ignoring the danger aspect for a second, that's an easy three points if a copper decides to pull you.

Yes, both tyres the same. The alignment is fine, car handles like crazy, like glued to the tarmac :D Don't care much about the tyres, they did about 12.000 miles, to me that's more than enough.

Bad alignment usually means that the car grips like no-ones business, I had a set of D01J's that lasted 500 miles as I was running immense toe in, but on the upside I could go round corners at any speed I wanted :teeth:

Seriously though, even though you got 12K Id still check for sanity - it may have just gone in the last few hundred miles and you dont want to be splashing out again after another few hundred miles for the sake of 5 minutes with a plumb line, a tape measure and some chalk :)

• Like 1

reminds me- have you got caber arms installed? so you have purposely set your camber to over -2 degrees or did that just happen when you lowered? im getting eibach springs fitted and you cant adjust the front so i dont want crazy camber

im getting eibach springs fitted and you cant adjust the front so i dont want crazy camber

Personally, if i was getting lowering springs fitted I'd get adjustable camber arms/bolts fitted at the same time.

Then get my geo done.

It's not about driving a crab.