What key fob have u got

Brayster

Z logo on mine.

Have to say I am pretty disappointed with how crap the Z's keys are. Yeah only a minor thing but nissan could surely of spent a few more ££'s and made something that doesn't look like the cheapest of the cheap.

I was watching this as the silver is starting to peel on the 3rd button.

Think all 370's have these but would say internals are interchangeable with the standard Nissan logo ones.

Edited by Cake

One of mine (with the Z logo) is worn quite badly too, with the silver paint coming off the buttons. I might just colour it in with a felt tip though; that'll class it up no end I'm sure....

I've resisted getting a Z logo on the key ring just in case I lost the keys or they were stolen, kinda identifies the car really...

I hadn't thought of that. In that case , maybe I'll also write "NOT A" above the logo.... :)

You could reshell it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Paint-Metallic-Color-Shell-Cover-Holder-for-NISSAN-Smart-Remote-Key-Fob-4-BTN-RD-/181167665487

Or just strip and respray your existing one?

I've resisted getting a Z logo on the key ring just in case I lost the keys or they were stolen, kinda identifies the car really...

Good idea but the silver is coming off the buttons as well

Edited by Brayster