This is why I sold my Zed... Caution - V8 muscle content

TimFF

Cheers folks...

Been out cruising the streets of Sussex tonight - I did try to take some sound bites of it on the mobile but the computer won't recognise the phones presence on the USB cable... Not sure the quality of anything short of a pukka video camera can get across the rumble it makes anyway.

It's not a car for the shy and retiring!

I might try and sneak in to the next local Zed meet...

That is gorgeous, will keep an eye/ear out for you as I'm also in sussex, would love to see this!

My neighbour has a black 1967 coupe similar to this, with the 289ci engine and 3 speed auto such a lovely motor. He's owned it for 26 years (bought it when he was 21) and completely restored it. Doesn't come out often but when it does I always have to go and have a look. :)

I've been fortunate enough to see and hear this for real (I live just round the corner from Tim and purchased his Zed) and it really is stunning! It is spotless and the blue looks amazing in the sunshine. Sounds awesome too! Nice pics Tim.

I'll see what I can do about a drive by - not easy on oneself and with only a phone or an iPad to hand...

I didn't rev it hard as it's still running in and it IS bloody loud (not quite 2 coke cans but...) and that was on a quiet evening...

DSC_0978.jpg