Thanks to Sly

nictry

Since getting the Z it's had two little trips to see the highly regarded Kaizer Motors and Sly. First thing that hit me was just how clean the place was, not a spec of dirt anywhere how can that be???

Anyway after Graham had suggested that Sly was my man to look after the new toy I gave him a call and asked for a general check over and also whether he could fit some new discs/pads which of course Sly more than happily accommodated. All done in a few hours (spent the time being dragged round Bluewater by the OH who realised how close the two were!!! After the work was done and for a lot less than any Nissan dealer or even my local garage would do we arranged for it to come back in a couple of weeks to have the banana arm bushes to be taken care of (usual front end knocking issue)

So last week it goes back in and this time I stayed to see the master work! Minutes after arriving he has the arms off and unfortunately they need more attention than just the bushes, can't pretend to know what the problem is but the other end with the cone etc is turning around like a very loose thing on both arms so Sly's advice was to replace both arms - yes expensive but will last a good few years and won't need any more attention so bit the bullet and 30 mins later two shiny new arms are fitted and job done, all by 9.30am what more can you ask for.

All in all as good a service as shown on the forum, thanks again to Graham for telling me to go and see Sly, no offence but hopefully won't need to come back too soon though ;) but when the next inevitable work is needed no doubt I will be back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk