New refreshed 370Z Nismo

AMT

I want to settle down with it and have baby Nismos.

Until just now, I've always been a, "don't understand buying a brand new car, instant depreciation when you drive off, etc etc" if this comes with a sensible monthly payment, I may just break my own rules.

I'm with you on this.

It really does look great but like everyone says it needs a spoiler but I'm biased as I've had to add one to the more subtle GT styling as it wasn't enough.

Hope they are not too expensive, otherwise a second hand GTR comes in to play. As much as I love my Z, a GTR would be too tempting

Boo, it's not coming to the uk

"Sadly, Nissan UK confirmed to TopGear.com that the new Zed car, which goes on sale in July 2014, was only built for the States. Which is a shame, because that new bodywork does look nice"

Boo, it's not coming to the uk

"Sadly, Nissan UK confirmed to TopGear.com that the new Zed car, which goes on sale in July 2014, was only built for the States. Which is a shame, because that new bodywork does look nice"

Did they not say something similar about the current UK one though ??

Seats are a big improvement and body kit looks a lot nicer than the current one but why are they still not giving it a proper increase in power over standard - Nismo 370bhp would sound about right !

Edited by Wayne370Z
  • Like 1

Looks great in the pics, can't wait to see one in the flesh. Nissan have done a good job here, styling is not too aggressive looking but enough to make sure it stands out from the crowd. Nice to see the fangs back too. Hope we get this over here at some point.

I was actually quite relieved when I saw it in the sense that I didn't immediately feel cheated at having bought the current Nismo.

The seats are very smart but for me the whole point of the Nismo exterior styling is that it isn't subtle. The loss of the larger rear spoiler makes it look very un-Nismo to me, the front end is much too busy and the current Nismo wheels are much better looking.

The seats are very smart but for me the whole point of the Nismo exterior styling is that it isn't subtle. The loss of the larger rear spoiler makes it look very un-Nismo to me, the front end is much too busy and the current Nismo wheels are much better looking.

Think I tend to agree :thumbs:

• Like 1

That is a billion times better than the boxy monstrosity we currently have. Lines flow beautifully but with purpose, and those (assuming Recaro) seats work very well.

Much better Nissan. Now bring it over here.

• Like 2

That is a billion times better than the boxy monstrosity we currently have. Lines flow beautifully but with purpose, and those (assuming Recaro) seats work very well.

Much better Nissan. Now bring it over here.

You Sir are quite simply wrong! ;)

In fairness to yours, I prefer your wheels I think, but literally that's it. The new one is a much more cohesive design, more OEM and less tuner. It's what Nissan should be doing, rather than try and emulate the aftermarket.

Well I guess well have to agree to disagree on this one. I think the new one looks too fussy from the front and too standard from the back. I can see that the new one will have some added appeal in the US with the addition of all the bells and whistles that we already get as standard here (sat nav etc.).

Hopefully it will make it over here then people can take their pick :)

Well I guess well have to agree to disagree on this one. I think the new one looks too fussy from the front and too standard from the back. I can see that the new one will have some added appeal in the US with the addition of all the bells and whistles that we already get as standard here (sat nav etc.).

Hopefully it will make it over here then people can take their pick :)

It's all about taste... I agree with you that the current styling suits what I would expect from Nismo. I love them both but push comes to shove I would go with the current model (same as yours) as it is a bit more aggressive looking! PLUS, you may be able to get a deal now this baby could be coming out!! B)

• Like 1

Given that there is a 'major' Nismo event and announcement on tomorrow in central London (see PH), I'll put my house on it being the UK launch of this.

They didn't spend that much money on a complete refresh to simply launch it in just one territory.

• Like 1

Given that there is a 'major' Nismo event and announcement on tomorrow in central London (see PH), I'll put my house on it being the UK launch of this.

They didn't spend that much money on a complete refresh to simply launch it in just one territory.

NISMO Pulsar???

oh bugger - was really hoping this would stay in the USA - 'cos launching it here is gonna create a lot of rows in my houshold :wacko:

• Like 1