Abs light

Tomb

Right just finished fitting braided brake lines, new discs and pads.

Took them out and bedded them in, but no matter how hard i try now, I can't seem to make the ABS light come on ...

I swear the light came on before under heavy braking? Now it just seem to squeal and stop , can't tell if it's locking or not.

Tom.

abs kicks in when you skid so it maybe as you have all new brake lines discs and pads that your stopping power is so much better that it probably won't do it till a higher speed then before, or it will do it in the rain.

I personally wouldn't care if the light doesn't come on as long as it brakes and brakes well and hard when i need it too i would leave it be, as it's when you can't get the light to go off is when it's a pain in the A## had that problem on one of my old car's had to sell it in the end long story :angry:.

So yeah as long as it brake's all well and good i would leave it be i'm sure it will come on if it had too :p

• Like 1

abs kicks in when you skid so it maybe as you have all new brake lines discs and pads that your stopping power is so much better that it probably won't do it till a higher speed then before, or it will do it in the rain.

I personally wouldn't care if the light doesn't come on as long as it brakes and brakes well and hard when i need it too i would leave it be, as it's when you can't get the light to go off is when it's a pain in the A## had that problem on one of my old car's had to sell it in the end long story :angry:.

So yeah as long as it brake's all well and good i would leave it be i'm sure it will come on if it had too :p

I agree with Brett......don't be looking for an ABS light, it may turn into the bain of your life!!! :scare:

• Like 1