Open Pit Lane Track Day, South England, *Need 30 People*

Grundy

Just to clarify, what do you get for the £325 on September 2nd? If that's for a full day, with only people we know are coming and is simply divided up into sessions to keep the numbers on track reasonable, I'm in, if it's just a single session during the day, I'm not so interested. If that makes sense?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just to clarify, what do you get for the £325 on September 2nd? If that's for a full day, with only people we know are coming and is simply divided up into sessions to keep the numbers on track reasonable, I'm in, if it's just a single session during the day, I'm not so interested. If that makes sense?

im guessing everyone would get put into a session with other cars in the other session each session last i guess 30mins then 30mins break then 30mins out again etc all day

im guessing everyone would get put into a session with other cars in the other session each session last i guess 30mins then 30mins break then 30mins out again etc all day

You would get 7x 20minute sessions on the track (one of these will have sighting laps in them). The circuit capacity is 46, so, if you had 46 cars turn up (or as a club paid £14,800) you could have the session exclusively.

• Like 2