Open Pit Lane Track Day, South England, *Need 30 People*

Grundy

Yeah man, sessions are lame, OP only.

It's the only way to get the best out of your self and your car I reckon.

Regular breaks too, only let it all absorb in and give yourself and the car a rest.

Also, If this happens at Bedford, I reckon we all rent out the Holiday Inn down the road;

1 - Because I live in Essex and the 5AM alarm call for sign on is crazy

2 - We can get on it

Great shout!

Yeah Rose and I would be interested, but subject to the track location really and I'm with Ekona, a session within an event is ok at something like Japfest, or Trax etc. but is a bit naff at anything else. If the track is within a reasonable distance (Bedford would not be out of the question for example) and if it's a proper open pit lane day with just Zs, I'd be interested. I noticed a few people mentioned Blyton and I did look into getting a full Z day at Blyton, but the costs were way more expensive per person than going to an open pit lane track day there, through one of the main providers, so didn't bother.

• Like 1

I think all booking Bedford on August 23rd is the best idea... nice central track, good for beginners and experienced drivers alike. We can reserve a few garages and make a proper day of it.

We'll be hard pressed to get the numbers for an exclusive trackday, but if there are 10 of us say it'll still be pretty awesome.

Edited by brillomaster

Would love to go to brands, only a 30 minute drive for me.

Not sure why there's a private group or whatever for track days, surely the more the better? Why the need for such privacy?

so when they go to japfest they can look incredible because of all the practise :p

My money is on them just being a bunch of circle jerkers. :lol:

niscuitboys_zps5d433fed.jpg

:shrug:

• Like 1

I've got a reply of Brand on the 18th of august, £5,100 for an exclusive track session, if theres 30 of us, thats £170 each? which isn't too bad! The guy said he will sign up to the site after thursday as he's mega snowed under at the moment. so he can explain more i suppose.

:)

• Like 2

I've got a reply of Brand on the 18th of august, £5,100 for an exclusive track session, if theres 30 of us, thats £170 each? which isn't too bad! The guy said he will sign up to the site after thursday as he's mega snowed under at the moment. so he can explain more i suppose.

:)

Awesome, so when we say 'Exclusive Track Session' Is that all day we get the track? Or are we given different time slots throughout the day we get to go on at?

Are we adverse to other cars and drivers ??

My mates got a 135i and he'd be up for Brands if we needed to make numbers.

He's been doing trackdays for over a decade now racking up loads of Ring, Spa, Brands, etc.. laps so he's pretty much up on track etiquette, if that was a concern.

I'd go to Anglesey in a heart beat. Parents place is a half way stop lol.

Is there an age limit there? :blush::lol:

Now that does tempt me. :D

Age limit, yea yea :lol: You can come colin, us 18 year olds must stick together :)

If it's Brands GP Circuit, I'm definitely in, regardless of the distance. Haven't been to Brands for years, but would LOVE to drive round it!

If GP def in as went around on my bike 5 years ago and really fancy blasting the Zed round :D

• Like 1