Open Pit Lane Track Day, South England, *Need 30 People*

Grundy

I know a guy in the head office of this place http://www.msvtrackdays.com/ So could possibly get a club discount? can ask him if your all interested?

Good idea, thanks for the offer. Would be interested in this and perhaps we can get something organise on a bigger scale with all zeds :), and an awesome ex coppers BMW

350z-uk exclusive track days sounds a epic idea

I'll message the guy today and see what he says.

Ok heres what i got...

Can deffo get you something but would need more than 50 to do an exclusive open pit event

25/30+ would get you an exclusive session somewhere tho

I've got a feeling we could get close to 30, Bradders are you able to contact your source and see what options we'd have if we got 30 together? Just so people have an idea before putting there name on the list.

Sorry grundy, i feel like i've gatecrashed your thread, but an exclusive 350 session would be cool!

Yeah i've asked him to sign up as a trader on here he works for msv and is on the promotion team so hopefully he signs up.

Edited by -Bradders-

I really need to convince you lot to try Anglesey. Best circuit in the UK, for me.

I agree with you, Anglesey was certainly better than Oulton and Donington for me. I appreciate that the thread title states 'South England', but if you are heading to Donington, Oulton or Anglesey count me in :)

1. Grundy

2. Octet

3. Beb

4. Stevod Dependent on location/date

5. Bradders

6. Will370z

7. Andy James

8. Keyser

9. Mouthwash - Depending on location

10. Daveyboy11

Edited by grundy225

Bedford Autodrome is my local track! (bar Mallory - but that's not much of a track) count me in. will be in the Beemer with Will and Ken, but we can more than hold our own against a standard zed.

As you proved last time at bedford - that poor zed span out with the beemer hot on its tail ;)

1. Grundy

2. Octet

3. Beb

4. Stevod Dependent on location/date

5. Bradders

6. Will370z, Ken and Brillomaster in the zed chasing BMW

7. Andy James

8. Keyser

9. Mouthwash - Depending on location

10. Daveyboy11

I'm up for a track day but have never done one before in my own car before. I don't want to hammer the life out of it particularly, do people go crazy or are they fairly safe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm up for a track day but have never done one before in my own car before. I don't want to hammer the life out of it particularly, do people go crazy or are they fairly safe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you go as fast or as slow as you want

• Like 1