Open Pit Lane Track Day, South England, *Need 30 People*

Grundy

So after Combe, I've got the buzz again, my next track day is mid August, and again in September. Would like to get another longer session in before then.

My plan is to either do Brands Hatch in Kent - 9th of July - £85

Or Keevil in Wiltshire - 21st of July - £109

Was wondering if anyone else would be interested in joining me on one of those days - Note I'll only be doing one of them.

http://www.trackdays...ngland,&prices=

Bradders has a contact who says he can get us a club open pit lane day (location not specified yet, Date I'm still hoping for July the earliest )

So we need min 30 people to take advantage of a discounted club day.

If you do fancy this, please jot your name down below along with which track you would prefer.

1. Grundy225 - Either

Edited by grundy225

I was looking at some a track day but something special and found that track days do one at zandvoort and its open pit lane this could be a great weekend for the Z club?

you aware the brands one is an evening like 3 hours

Damn it :lol: Open to suggestions on other venues. - Reason for July = - This month is Wales, Next month is Lake District, July = Nothing, August is Japfest 2 and Sept is Trax.

hmmm, july... we don't have anything for july... Bedford GT in May, Cadwell and Rockingham in June, Blyton and Bedford again in August!

might be tempted to come down to Keevil for the day on 21st July... although its a very straightforward track layout normally, only got 6 corners. How about Abingdon on Friday 18th July? haven't done that one before and is supposed to be a more engaging track.

hmmm, july... we don't have anything for july... Bedford GT in May, Cadwell and Rockingham in June, Blyton and Bedford again in August!

might be tempted to come down to Keevil for the day on 21st July... although its a very straightforward track layout normally, only got 6 corners. How about Abingdon on Friday 18th July? haven't done that one before and is supposed to be a more engaging track.

That's not a bad shout!

Would love to go to brands, only a 30 minute drive for me.

Not sure why there's a private group or whatever for track days, surely the more the better? Why the need for such privacy?

so when they go to japfest they can look incredible because of all the practise :p

• Like 1

Would love to go to brands, only a 30 minute drive for me.

Not sure why there's a private group or whatever for track days, surely the more the better? Why the need for such privacy?

so when they go to japfest they can look incredible because of all the practise :p

My money is on them just being a bunch of circle jerkers. :lol:

It's not private, I've put up track day posts before and those that were interested I added to the pm. Some didn't bother so I left them out.

Humpy keevil isn't all the great, I found it rather dull to be honest

If anyone is genuinely interested in coming along then let me know and I can invite.

It's not private, I've put up track day posts before and those that were interested I added to the pm. Some didn't bother so I left them out.

Humpy keevil isn't all the great, I found it rather dull to be honest

I know it is a plain track but for a first time on track seems more suited for me.

I know a guy in the head office of this place http://www.msvtrackdays.com/ So could possibly get a club discount? can ask him if your all interested?

Good idea, thanks for the offer. Would be interested in this and perhaps we can get something organise on a bigger scale with all zeds :), and an awesome ex coppers BMW

350z-uk exclusive track days sounds a epic idea