Private Message icon?

Yep.

You requested your account to be deleted due to abusive PM's.

We do not remove accounts except in exceptional circumstances.

The Team have removed your ability to send and receive PM's to stop the abusive PM's you have been receiving.

• Like 2

Yep.

You requested your account to be deleted due to abusive PM's.

We do not remove accounts except in exceptional circumstances.

The Team have removed your ability to send and receive PM's to stop the abusive PM's you have been receiving.

Not very professional Lexx! Surely your comment should have been made via a PM? So what your saying is that if I have any issues then I am being forced to post them publicly?

Actually we have been very professionally. It was discussed by the team, and I have explained to you our response.

You do not even want an account here, so what's the problem?

Actually we have been very professionally. It was discussed by the team, and I have explained to you our response.

You do not even want an account here, so what's the problem?

The professional thing to do was to communicate your decision via PM before removing its availability and not to inform a member of the teams decision on a personal matter on open forum!

And from your end the professional thing to do was not to threaten the team with disruption of Club organised events.

Oh dear, now the open forum know that too.

• Like 5

A member PM'd me with threats of violence, i ignored the threats. I then decided to privately inform a moderator about the threats and politely asked to have my account deleted as a result of receiving the threats. I also informed the moderator that there's only so much i am willing to put up with, until i deal with the matter face to face with the member. At no time did i suggest I would disrupt any club organised event, but I would happily let the member explain his threats face to face at Wales.

At the end of the day, someone cant go around threatening others without having to answer some questions!

We implemented the PM thing to stop you receiving any further "threatening" PM's. I have been a bit tardy in letting you know as I have been busy sorting Wales out today and I did forget so I apologise for that. If you'd like to come and disrupt Wales I particularly look forward to your visit to discuss your issues.

• Like 3