Port and polish TB's, manifold and lower manifold.

synolimit

In that case it's a win win my friendí ½í±. If one were to try it here in the UK the labour cost will be exorbitant and it will be unlikely you can offset the cost will selling the OEM parts. I assumed you were in the UK👀.

Why's labor so much in the UK? Hand porting the lower and upper manifold here in the US is anywhere from $30-$50 an hour which isn't to bad. The guy who CNC the TB's is only $199 plus $70 if you machine the butterfly shaft with new flat headed screws.

Some country over the pond somewhere eviscerated the world's economy so we all have to charge a fortune to make a living now. :p

Lol hey we didn't start it, we just ended it. Blame the guy who loved the VW beetle haha.

• 3 months later...

http://www.the370z.com/track-autocross-drifting-dragstrip/84438-370z-50-100mph-tread-everyone-post.html#post2642799

So my dyno and 1/4 mile all suck but at least I have some power to prove from all this!! This tells me my dyno reads low and my tires suck for the strip. I'm getting 6.5 seconds on the vid and that's with my tires chirping in 2nd. I figure that's a good tenth or two right there if i can get them hotter. This is ZL1 and C63 AMG territory so woohoo for only 302rwhp.

Username, Year, Make, Model, Lbs, L, Cyl, Induction, Boost PSI, Fuel, HP, TQ, 1/4 ET, 1/4MPH, 50-100

synolimit, 2013, Nissan, 370z, 3200*, 3.7, 6 Cyl, All Motor, NA, 93, 302, 244, 14.0, 105.5, 6.5

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=gDcVViN-n-E

Edited by synolimit