Japshow 2014 - Santa Pod, Sun 6th July

14N

Hi All,

Yes, I appreciate many of you will be preparing for Japfest, but this is a bit of a feeler thread, but I think we’d need to act fast to secure a good position. We’d need at least 10 cars (confirmed) to make a booking.

Japshow at Santa Pod looks to be a great event, with many different Japanese car clubs attending and lots of various activities happening throughout the day to keep you occupied.

Drag cars, bikes, show cars, drift cars, jet car, monster trucks, traders, club stands. and a fun fair!!

http://www.japshow.co.uk/index.html

The orange, yellow and blue areas in the club map still appear to be available, but are filling up fast. I think the the orange area is best, but then I would.... :teeth: Club and event map can be found here: http://www.japshow.c...FormJap2014.pdf

As long as we can purchase our tickets before 28th June, we can take advantage of the advanced ticket price of £12 for the Sunday. (Saturday is really a RWYB day – Sunday is the main event).

To give an indication of who will be represented, here is a list of all the clubs that were there last year.

• 300zx.co.uk
  • Beds & Bucks Scoobys
  • Berkshire Scooby Club
  • CZTOC
  • Evo123.net
  • Evo Owners
  • Extreme-JDM.co.uk
  • FD:UK
  • Fresh Additions & JDMK
  • GTR Owners Club
  • Hampshire Jap Cars
  • Hond-r
  • Jap Car Enthusiasts
  • Jap School Car Club
  • JPOC
  • Just Jap
  • Leics Motor Club
  • Lude Generation
  • Missbanzai

• Mitsubishi Lancer Register
  • MR2 Drivers Club
  • MR2 Owners Club
  • MR2ROC
  • Outlaw Jap Club
  • Passion Jap
  • Performance Jap Car.co.uk
  • Proton Owners Club
  • PureJDM
  • S15 Owners Club
  • Scene Daily
  • Skylineowners.com
  • TB Developments
  • Tokyo Collective
  • Total-Jap
  • Total Nissan
  • UK Legacy

So who’s up for it then? Looks like it will be a great day with lots going on. Please add your name below. Be great if we can get a good number of us to represent the forum :)

1. 14N - 350Z Coupe

2. Djuzi - 370Z Coupe

3. Dunks - 350Z Coupe

Edited by 14N

If you guys don't get enough to do your own stand, but still want to come to this, let me know, we will be attending on a mixed Japanese car stand and Zs of all eras are made very welcome. We've just had a very cool time at Jap Power/Modified Nationals in Peterborough with the same club.

• Like 1

I can put proper details on tonight from my computer, but the clubs name is Outlaw Jap Club, they have both a website/forum and a facebook page. You can buy tickets directly through the club shop (requires a forum user account).

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Could you send some details of how to join you on the mixed stand as this isn't looking like getting enough interest ?

I can put proper details on tonight from my computer, but the clubs name is Outlaw Jap Club, they have both a website/forum and a facebook page. You can buy tickets directly through the club shop (requires a forum user account).

:thumbs:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, doesn't look like there's a stand ? I'll help organise one with you next year ? :)

I'm going - if you enter the show & shine you'll be parked up in good spot on concrete :) you could all do that and park with me ?

You just turn up and say "show and shine"

I'm pretty sure the deadline for tickets through the OutlawJapClub has passed now, as we've received our tickets now and it would be impossible to get new ones out to you in time. You may still be able to get in buying a ticket on the gate, but I'm not sure.

I'm pretty sure the deadline for tickets through the OutlawJapClub has passed now, as we've received our tickets now and it would be impossible to get new ones out to you in time. You may still be able to get in buying a ticket on the gate, but I'm not sure.

I've called them and they have loads of tickets still lol I'll be there!

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

• Like 1