Genuine 04 Nismo modified Azure. Show winner.

3sjr

i cant pm you either heres my number 07715425442 consider it sold pending payment itll probably be not this weekend but next but ill send you a deposit also if thats ok?

You sir have a ****ing good deal .... I'm not jealous .... Much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To sooth the aching in your head that you sold this too cheap you didnt.........its a bargain make no mistake but only to the right buyer. Lucky for you, you found him.

Stripping the car would of been a major ball ache and heartbreaking at the same time.

I've seen pics of this on Facebook and its a genuinely beautiful example of a zed.

Well done!

• Like 2

Yeah I get what you mean, I have a full work shop here so stripping the car isn't a huge problem for me.

Thank you very much Ricey, its taken a long time and a lot of money to get it to where i want it but I have 5 other cars as well so need a clear out lol

No deposit has been paid as of yet therefore this is still for sale

Got one interested in volk reps

Other in works.

Almedia your first in line for works if the Volks go

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello mate, I actually sold this with a deposit for the full amount within a day when I put it up for sale.

I then refunded the deposit as I just couldn't let it go at the time. My circumstances changed so I didn't have to let it go.

Silver wheels are sold to Sweden so it's on the black te reps.

I will PM you now however as I am in the position to sell again.

Put it this way, it's not advertised anywhere. I don't want to sell it.

Buttt if someone came and gave me cash then I wouldn't really be able to say no.

fresh mot also.

• 3 weeks later...