**19" White Rota Grids** delivery available arranged yourself

ninjaz

Hi guys, I have these 19" Rota Grid Drifts up finished in white up for sale. I bought these off a member on here a few months ago but never fitted, he had them for roughly a year.

5x114.3 fitment

Front: 19x9.5 et20

245/35/19 Khumo Ecsta 3-4mm

Rear: 19x10.5 et20

275/35/19 Khumo Ecsta 4-5mm

They are in all round good condition, white is still as bright as it should be and look new when cleaned up. Slight kerb marks on both the front wheels but rears are perfect. Only a couple of slight marks all round. Tyres are all legal rears still have a lot of life in them. There is small chunk off the inside of one of the front tyres but it shouldn't affect the performance. Please see pictures for all the above, and please feel free to ask any questions, thanks!

£750 collected or delivery available arranged by yourself

Postcode: HP7

10mins off M40 J2

ugaba8aj.jpg

ryge7ana.jpg

4u4esaqe.jpg

aguhasaq.jpg

ymudubyn.jpg

ade3ajyg.jpg

puqa8aru.jpg

6y4apa5e.jpg

Edited by ninjaz

How come you're selling these bud? Should stick them on your car!

I bought them a few months ago and thought it was better to keep them for this summer.... I would love to keep them but I can't justify owning them right now which sucks 👎

It's more the process than cost really. I haven't ever shipped anything like this and don't really know where to start in terms of packaging. But will look into it if these don't go in the next few weeks

It's more the process than cost really. I haven't ever shipped anything like this and don't really know where to start in terms of packaging. But will look into it if these don't go in the next few weeks

Really simple: Two or three layers of bubble wrap on top of the alloy front face. Then one thick square piece of cardboard on top and bottom of the alloy faces wrapped on tight with brown tape. You could even wrap bin bags around them for extra protection (from rain) but I don't think that's necessary.

20140116_195323_zps03c05e76.jpg

Fyi ~ Do not use Paisley Freight!! They are terrible. Me & Almeida experienced problems using them including not collecting wheels when they said they would. :angry:

Shame these come with those tyres, I'd be interested in the wheels but I'd just bin the tyres. As much as I want to I can't justify £750 on a used set of grids needing tyres. :(

GLWTS :)

The tyres are fine, very good infact. The KU39's are on par if not better than the Falkens that everyone used to shout about on here. Of course they're not MPSS but they're in a league of their own.

As for packing them. I wouldn't bother with all the bubble wrap, just a couple of layers of cardboard to protect the rims will be fine :)

There's mixed opinions on the tyres. As KyleR says the falkens were highly rated a while ago and I went and bought a set. Disappointed with the wet grip but for normal summer road use they are good. With summer arriving I would imagine the khumo's would be just as good on the road.