Who has owned a Hyundai coupe or a Toyota Celica before moving onto a zed?

ostego

78 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had either of these before?

• Hyundai coupe
    • Toyota Celica
    • Both
    • Neither

Was just wondering who else has had these in the past.

Have met and spoke with 4 other zed owners so far, and 2 of them used to have hyundai coupes, and one had a celica.

I myself started off driving in a hyundai coupe as well.

I guess for zed owners the celica or coupe are sort of like a "gateway drug" in a sense, as they follow the same sort of look.

Anyone else owned either of these cars before upgrading to a zed?

• Like 1

X2 celica gt's very reliable, well built, had one from 18k to 128k miles original clutch, water pump, alternator and exhaust etc , only did standard maintenance, wear n tear stuff

Edited by GIXXERUK

Well this has been enlightening! Was suspecting a few people would have but didn't realize it really was as endemic as i originally thought!

Will have a greater level of respect for coupe/celica/MR2 owners in the future knowing that one day they may well be fledgling zed owners some day soon!

My first car, was standard then I caught the "mod bug" and blew the engine :lol: bought a Golf GTI after that, hated it so much I got new engine for the celica, then ended up buying the zed :lol:

574845_10151116049153936_536578718_n.jpg

Edited by A9H-RX

I had a Red celica T-sport for a year before that i had the old GT4 celica i part-ex my celica T-sport to buy me a supra never looked back lol so i had a toyota supra before my zed i sold the supra for a brilliant offer i got and went out and bought my self a zed :)

My old dear has one of those shape celicas, I borrow it now and again, really nice to drive, steering is very direct. My car history reads:

MK2 Honda CRX vt

Integra Type R DC2

Mk2 MR2 turbo

Impreza Type R

Renault clio trophy

Civic EK9 type R

Now 350