Fond farewell Zedders ! The end of my Zed ownership.

AFTERSHOX

Well my fellow Zedders - the time has finally come to bid Z ownership a fond farewell !

Over the weekend, I took my 370z Roadster on one final drive to handover the vehicle and keys as Part-Ex towards my new "weekender". It was quite sad to see her go, but exciting at the same time to get my new weekender / midlife crisis - whatever you want to call it.

Having owned two Zeds over the past years; My first- the Silver 350z Coupé - MY06/ DE GT NAV.

350z-.jpg

..and then my Le Mans Blue 370z Roadster - MY10

aftershox 370z roadster

I can honestly say............... I miss them both for different reasons.!

The truth is - a two seater car was no longer practical for us (even with the ZED being a Weekender!), now that we have a dog (she likes to go everywhere with us !), and she couldn't travel with us if we wanted to take the Zed out............ so it had to go ! :surrender:

I'll likely check in on the forum on occasions; just to see what everyone is up to........... and of course to answer any questions about 350z ICE / 370z Reverse Cam fitting on the Roadster.

I've had so much POSITIVE FEEDBACK about my 350z SUPERGUIDE FOR REPLACING BOSE / INSTALLING DOUBLE-DIN / REVERSE CAM - even though I haven't owned a 350z for over 2 years; (nearly 10,000 views since I put it up there!)

You guys are awesome ! ..and this forum reflects that !

FINALLY, If you own a 370z Roadster - and you are looking for a few treats for your beloved car, I do have a couple of things for sale over in the 370z section......... go check it out !

http://www.350z-uk.c...parts-for-sale/

Ta-ta for now !

Mark - aka - AFTERSHOX

• Like 2

Yes, it's getting awkward for us too. We have a 4 year old grandchild that we'd like to take down to the beach, the zoo, etc but it means taking both Zeds, wish I'd have kept the Clio now.

Pete

Get another one then :thumbs:

• Like 1

Could the dog not sit in the footwell in a suitably sized box, or is the doggy to big?

and stick around, plenty of past owners on here :thumbs:

That's for sure. Just when you think it's safe because they've sold their Zed,........ they stay. :p:lol::thumbs:

• Like 1

Good luck - and stick around, plenty of past owners on here :thumbs:

Unless of course you have bought a GT-R in which case you can get the feck out as that would not be fair :lol:

:lol: Coldel - a GT-R for a weekender? Ain't got that much moolah ! Loving your optimism though !

handover the vehicle and keys as Part-Ex towards my new "weekender".

Which is......?

:snack:

Well, as you asked so nicely............. here are a few piccies of my new weekender ride.

mcjcw1.jpg

mcjcw2.jpg

mcjcw3.jpg

mcjcw4.jpg

mcjcw5.jpg

Yes - that's right - 2014 MINI Clubman Cooper S with the JCW Aero kit in White / Silver. Lots of opportunity to tune and mod to full stage 1 JCW (if I want to do this later?); I didn't really mod my Zeds too much beyond ICE and Gadgets, got my eyes on a nice Visual Boost Mod for front / rear cameras, we will see how that pans out. It's all a bit new to me at the moment this MINI lark! Plenty of fanboys out there though !

So far, I'm really pleased with it.... and not missing the Zed quite so much as I thought I would!