New project :) once I am back from holiday

grahamc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just waiting for a windscreen and headlining and then stage 1 (the exterior is completed)......... stage 2 which is the electrics and the finer things like fuel and brake lines, interior and so forth will be started soon ;) hoping for some photos by the end of the week.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Headlining has finally arrived, so will be dropped off tomorrow and then the glass can all go back in. Decals going on as well so car is nearly finished, from the exterior point of views....... although saying that, I still need bumpers and wheels

• Like 1

Headlining has finally arrived, so will be dropped off tomorrow and then the glass can all go back in. Decals going on as well so car is nearly finished, from the exterior point of views....... although saying that, I still need bumpers and wheels

any pictures of the progress :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Been a while since I updated, but this is progressing.... new wiring loom has gone in and just finishing off the finally pieces :)

New dash, before it was touched up

AFEC966F-D5EE-4C1C-825A-16C68763F3CF_zpse6tx8o2o.jpg

Some new wheels, bit dusty

BB541497-8813-41AA-A3EC-CE4924F3E58A_zpsv2gmjbc7.jpg

Some new rear lights

C311FE11-54B6-4258-95C3-BF08A1AB828D_zpsin8ro6nx.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

really pushing for it to be road legal by the end of the month :) looking forward to it!! Sadly I will only be able to keep it for a short while before it goes up for sale.... living in London with 1 car is tough, but I want to keep the 240z so this will have to go :(

• 1 month later...

Some news.... VAT has been paid :) and I am arranging collection for Thursday :) being delivered to Sly (who is going to service and MOT) and I will be there on Saturday afternoon to have a look at them :D

Doubt they will be ready to drive, especially on the road, but things are progressing!

Out of interest, how long were these at Sly's? I didn't realize it was forum member until just now. I drove over to Sly's for a service and while I was waiting, stumbled across these two parked up the side of the building. They looked lovely in person! :D