Nismo tuning!

jonny jones

Best to ask Mark at Abbey or Jez at horsham as they will know.

I am not aware of anyone who has had the uprev done on the nismo. Talking to the dealer they mentioned the bhp and torque increases came purely from ECU changes so i would assume there is only so much more they can get out of it but there should be some.

I am now getting similar bhp to the nismo after my uprev but more torque. I believe the nismo takes it from 270 lb/ft to 276 whereas im sitting at 286.

The uprev would be breaking your warranty though which is something to consider.

Wouldn't bother tbh, in essence the car is mapped already

I woulkd say that TBH even the Nismo is super rich fromt he factory and a remap with Uprev makes the throttle response much more responsive.

Thanks Mark will send you a pm about sorting my car buddy!

Wouldn't bother tbh, in essence the car is mapped already

I woulkd say that TBH even the Nismo is super rich fromt he factory and a remap with Uprev makes the throttle response much more responsive.

Mark would the fact that I have the Stillen exhaust and Cobra HFCs mean greater gains/responsiveness from an uprev?

Edited by sipar69

Best to ask Mark at Abbey or Jez at horsham as they will know.

I am not aware of anyone who has had the uprev done on the nismo. Talking to the dealer they mentioned the bhp and torque increases came purely from ECU changes so i would assume there is only so much more they can get out of it but there should be some.

I am now getting similar bhp to the nismo after my uprev but more torque. I believe the nismo takes it from 270 lb/ft to 276 whereas im sitting at 286.

The uprev would be breaking your warranty though which is something to consider.

Some of the bhp gain is in the H gate exhaust over the Y gate have seen figures around 6 bhp from this.