JAPAN Racing JR10 (CCW relica wheels) From £525 per set

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

***** Please read carefully before commenting ****

Hi All

For anyone looking for a cheaper wheel to spice up the looks of your Zeds we are now offering these wheels, prices are for wheels only. Leadtime (subject to stock availability) is 1-2 weeks.

There are plenty of other design options available, we will be adding to the website but we are stacked with a backlog of parts to upload so I don't even know if we will get them all up this year unless we take someone else on to do data loading full time. So for now it will just be the popular ones, starting with these.

Our account only got opened yesterday so they are a new part/supplier for us but I wanted to get them on here in case people needed any new shoes for upcoming shows/events.

18" First for a limited time (introductory offer), any size combination set of 4 wheels £525 delivered

Available in:

Full Machine silver 18x8.5 (ET15 or ET45) & 18x9.5 (ET40 & ET18) & 18x10.5 (ET25)

Gold 18x8.5 (ET15 or ET45) & 18x9.5 (ET40 & ET18)

19" First for a limited time (introductory offer), any size combination set of 4 wheels £625 delivered

Full Machine silver 19x9.5 (ET20 or ET30) & 19x11 (ET20 & ET30)

•  

13898977861_6fa24466e3_z.jpg

•  

13922541744_186f7e14c6_z.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

These wheels look really nice and good value too, what size would you recommend in 18"? I'd take your previous advice and drop the car on springs but nothing too drastic.

18x9.5 & 18x10.5 would be good on the Zed

Could you give me a price for x4 wheels as above sizes plus a set of lowering springs please.

• 2 weeks later...

What size did I order Chris?? just had a panic attack!!

Sorry man just seen this, guess you know now as its on the invoice

I couldn't remember if I'd ordered the rears with a deeper rim but they are so all good. :thumbs: Here's a couple of pics..<a href=th_photo2_zpsa23b0b61.jpg' alt='th_phototh_photo1_zpse25e4561.jpgth_photo2_zpsa23b0b61.jpg

• Like 1

Can you post up some weights for the wheels please justthejediðŸ‘

@Tarmac do you have the all weights for these Japan racing wheels range. Look good quality but don't want to have a weight penalty. I'm interested in the 18" 9.5/10.5 combos. Thanks

Can you post up some weights for the wheels please justthejedií ½í±will do bud

@Tarmac do you have the all weights for these Japan racing wheels range. Look good quality but don't want to have a weight penalty. I'm interested in the 18" 9.5/10.5 combos. Thanks