rear shock absorbers

dgrooky

bad news today from my Nissan dealer in Swansea,order was placed for n/stock absorber kit. NE6210EA1E, was informed that this part will not be available for 8 -10 weeks.be warned that these parts are not readily available in united kingdom for the 370z .my car is out of action waiting for these parts to arrive not a happy z owner.

Get some aftermarket ones all round . I alwAys say if something is broken replace it will performance updated still :-) you can be back on the road in no time :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 upgrade it's often either cheaper or better quality at a similar price

• Like 1

no car out of warranty,didnt think i would have these problems on a car so early,i keep the car well maintained service by nissan its garaged through out winter only used on dry days .spoke to nissan uk today to complain given a ref num synpathised with me thats it really not much help.also got to get a near side CAT which is rattling with me, not a good week for me.

Iv just remembered seeing this ,,,I don't work for them but I would be tempted with this if I was you, :-)

ja3abeze.jpg

Many members had ask us about offering finance as an option to help spread the payment.

We are happy to announce that we are able to offer retail finance starting today with V12 Finance.

We are able to offer 0% interests free finance for 12 months on all MeisterR and Enkei products.

£0 down mean you don't even need to put a deposit down, your first payment won't start until 30days after you receive your goods.

What that mean is you can get your hand on a set of Zeta-S today for under £59 a month!

Sounds Great, but how do you do it?

Setting up the finance couldn't be easier.

1. E-mail us at info@cyberspeeds.com with what you want and how much you want to finance.

2. We will put your details into the V12 Finance system.

3. The V12 Finance system will automatically send you an E-mail with links to complete the finance application through their secure system.

4. You will get an instant decision on rather you are approved or not.

5. Once approved, we will send the goods out to you… JOB DONE!

If anyone have any questions, please feel free to PM or E-mail us.

Jerrick / Edwin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk