BNIB OEM Nissan UK 370z ROADSTER Outdoor Car Cover & Lock - REDUCED £250 ovno

AFTERSHOX

Hello forum folk

Here we have for sale - a *BRAND NEW IN BOX* - BNIB GENUINE OEM Nissan UK 370z ROADSTER Outdoor Car Cover Fitted Tailored and Water-Resistant.

This is the Nissan Genuine Outdoor Car Cover - made to measure grey Weathershield body cover suitable for outdoor use.

Made from Weathershield material - Lightweight and 95% water-resistant.

BRAND NEW IN BOX - Never removed from box or fitted to the vehicle.

NISSAN UK SKU# 99998-57108

This is the Nissan Genuine Outdoor Car Cover for the MY2010 370Z Roadster (I don't think that it will fit the Coupe?)

This cover retails at £313.03

I'm also throwing in : (FREE GIFT)

...an 8 FOOT VINYL COATED STEEL CAR COVER CABLE AND PADLOCK WITH BRASS HOUSING (This was purchased separately, but is also BRAND NEW // unopened).

As I am now selling my 370z ROADSTER - I no longer have a need for these item/s, and I'm looking to get some of my money back.

LOOKING FOR £280 ovno.

REDUCED PRICE - NOW ONLY £250

Price includes lowest cost P+P option.to Mainland UK - or collection if you prefer?

- P+P can be upgraded to insured / courier or non-Mainland if you wish at your own additional expense. Message me if you would like to pursue this option?

This is what the cover will look like fitted (this image taken from the Nissan Brochure)

0.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Edited by AFTERSHOX

• 6 months later...