Hello (again) - Advice on a zed purchase, overpriced?

dmstewart

Hi all!

Haven't been on here for a while, used to own a zed but due to having to "grow up and buy a sensible car" i sold it about 2 years back.

Good news... I'm going to get another one having spent the last 6 months convincing the other half that without one I'll likely to do something more stupid like buying a bike and killing myself within about three days...

Anyway, I'm looking at the following (I love the NISMO look on the 350) and I'm just after advice. I'm pretty much ready to buy as the car is in great shape but as ever I defer to those who are more knowledgeable.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201404103233395/sort/default/usedcars/price-to/10000/postcode/ss24hw/make/nissan/colour/black/price-from/9000/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/page/1/model/350_z/radius/1500/body-type/coupe?logcode=p

Do you think this is overpriced?

It's not the GT, but because of it being a 2006 model does come with the electronic/heated seats, cruise control, sat nav etc. Only thing I think it's missing is the BOSE system and Rays. Mileage is also very good.

Thoughts? Alternatives!?

Thanks - and looking forward to being part of the club again :)

It's not the GT, but because of it being a 2006 model does come with the electronic/heated seats, cruise control, sat nav etc. Only thing I think it's missing is the BOSE system and Rays. Mileage is also very good.

Thoughts? Alternatives!?

Thanks - and looking forward to being part of the club again :)

Don't be put off by non-BOSE completely as it's only slightly better than stock stereo system anyway, plus the connectors for the BOSE sub are non-standard, so can't be paired easily to aftermarket kit in case you do go down the aftermarket route, it's better not to have it in the first place. Nothing like seeing the car in the metal but I'd say it's overpriced slightly but could probably knock down the price with some negotiation. Keep looking though, the more you see the better.

Definitely is a GT model bud. Would be without Cruise otherwise...everything else can be easily retro fitted.

Rays are present also and I imagine it does have the Bose sub behind the seat too?

If its in good condition I wouldn't say it was vastly overpriced with that mileage. Maybe £8500-9000.

Edited by 370Ad

Thanks for all your feedback so far, appreciate it. Just been told that he's got a guy that might buy very shortly (I can't get there until weekend) so may have to continue looking anyway.

If anyone knows of one for sale with the NISMO kit on please let me know... looking £10k absolute max.

(p.s.Thanks for info RE: GT)

• Like 1

Thanks for all your feedback so far, appreciate it. Just been told that he's got a guy that might buy very shortly (I can't get there until weekend) so may have to continue looking anyway.

If anyone knows of one for sale with the NISMO kit on please let me know... looking £10k absolute max.

Bet that's just a story to get you to commit to it, oldest trick in the Dealers Bible..! :blush:

Bet that's just a story to get you to commit to it, oldest trick in the Dealers Bible..! :blush:

Yeah I hope you're right! He does know my situation so it would be an odd move - but as you say it's an old trick ; )