Left in car park for 5 mins and come back to this....

AKVai

Uh oh! Not good matey! :dry: This is why I always park the furthest space away from the doors to hopefully avoid any knocks. My girlfriend doesn't approve of the extra walking though :lol:

Edited by pjf1985
  • Like 1

this is one of the reasons ive invested in a dash cam

Does it get triggered by the car being knocked, or only working when you are driving ?

mine will run to the battery flat regardless of if the car is on or not but it does have the option to turn on a motion sensor and it will record for 2-3 mins after its been triggered

Bumpers all mis aligned now as well, headlight doesn't sit flush and neither does it meet the side panel flush. So its not as simple as a respray :(

Why not bite the bullet and get a new bumper, something a bit different?

By the time you pay for that one to be repaired & sprayed might not be much in it....

Unless of course you do get info from the camera and get the work done that way fingers crossed

Sent from the golf club...

• Like 1

Bumpers all mis aligned now as well, headlight doesn't sit flush and neither does it meet the side panel flush. So its not as simple as a respray :(

Why not bite the bullet and get a new bumper, something a bit different?

By the time you pay for that one to be repaired & sprayed might not be much in it....

Unless of course you do get info from the camera and get the work done that way fingers crossed

Sent from the golf club...

Am considering that to be honest. Having a look around to see which ones I like. :)

Have made the report this afternoon, stupidly it goes down as a failure to stop at an RTC, so BOTH parties are open to prosecution as neither exchanged details. lol!

Apparently will take 3-4 weeks just to get back to me if they found anything,

Been to KDS today (Very good reputation; Wall is littered with photo's of previous customers Veyrons, Koenigsegg's, Ferrari's etc Happened to have a black 350Z in there at the time as well :) )

Quoted £510 to realign, strip and paint bumper. #ouch

Been to KDS today (Very good reputation; Wall is littered with photo's of previous customers Veyrons, Koenigsegg's, Ferrari's etc Happened to have a black 350Z in there at the time as well :) )

Quoted £510 to realign, strip and paint bumper. #ouch

Not cheap but it sound's like the Zed would be in good hands going by their clientele. :)

• Like 1

Really sorry to hear that AKVAI. This sort of thing worries me every time I park up Zed and actually stops me using my car to go places alot of the time,which is pointless.

What I end up doing is taking my girlfriends car (luckily she understands )which is not such a worry, but the exact same thing happened to that car in Tesco Gatwick. I returned to the car to see the rear bumber was hanging down slightly and scored paint.

I went in to ask about cameras, but was told there are none.

I feel for you mate. The B★$t@£d$ :rant:

• Like 1

I saw someone do this to someone's car last week, I took a picture of the offending car as it drove off, left a note on the owners windscreen to contact me and just received a witness statement form from the police to fill in. This was on a public road so he's going to get done for sure. Was an old boy that couldn't get out of a parking space so he just shunted the other car 3 times before he drove off. The old git (80yr old a least) was oblivious to what he had done, shouldn't be on the road and hopefully won't be much longer.

• Like 1

A car enthusiasts worse nightmare :(

It almost gets to a stage where you don't want to take it out because of morons on the road. People laugh at me when I park miles away from everyone else, but that's because I don't trust people to do the right thing.

Had they left a note, then at least there's a bit of honesty and the person would have stepped up to their responsibility as being in the wrong. The trouble is, people aren't honest these days. :(

Hope you get it sorted without being too much out of pocket.

• Like 1