"Simply Japanese" - August 3rd - Beaulieu Motor Museum.

Lexx

Right guys. Glad the numbers are increasing! We'll aim to meet offsite a few miles away so that we can all convoy in together as per show organisers' requests. I'll post more details over the next coming days. I think we have nearly 50 cars going (appreciate some will drop out), but I guess at the least, we'll have about 40 Z cars there which will be awesome! Let's outnumber those Scooby and Honda boys! :)

Look forward to it :)

Although no club can out number the 'Oh look, we're the Scooby club, we've not done anything to our cars, but we consider our selfs massive jap enthusiasts'

No offence to scooby owners :lol:

Thought it was already sorted as per the following

Sizer Way

Dibden

Southampton

Hampshire

SO45 5JA

England

9 am please, that will give us time to collect the late comers. Before setting off in convoy for around 10 minutes to reach the final way point.

•  

Right guys. Glad the numbers are increasing! We'll aim to meet offsite a few miles away so that we can all convoy in together as per show organisers' requests. I'll post more details over the next coming days. I think we have nearly 50 cars going (appreciate some will drop out), but I guess at the least, we'll have about 40 Z cars there which will be awesome! Let's outnumber those Scooby and Honda boys! :)

Look forward to it :)

Although no club can out number the 'Oh look, we're the Scooby club, we've not done anything to our cars, but we consider our selfs massive jap enthusiasts'

No offence to scooby owners :lol:

With stuffed scooby doo toys in the passenger seat, colin mcrae "if in doubt flat out" stickers and matching jackets! Where do they even get all of those jackets from?! Subaru don't even do WRC anymore :lol:

• Like 1

Thought it was already sorted as per the following

Sizer Way

Dibden

Southampton

Hampshire

SO45 5JA

England

9 am please, that will give us time to collect the late comers. Before setting off in convoy for around 10 minutes to reach the final way point.

Yup, correct. Aim to be at Tesco for 9am. I'll try and get there a little before that. Event organisers suggest we need to ALL arrive together and the earliest we can get there is 9.30am

I don't really do this, but I am putting up my mobile number just incase, 07510169836. We have 25 Z32s going, 21 of you guys and probably half a dozen from zclub.net making nearly 50 in total!

I'll be speaking to the event organisers tomorrow.

Edited by funkysi

1) grundy225

2) Aliveboy (providing his 'then wife' will release him from his shakles)

3) Humpy (poss)

4) A9H-RX

5) Edd20022

6) Almeida1234

7) andy james

8) buster

9) kite 350

10) Ebized

11) Yampiedog (poss)

12) Kraziekatz1 (poss)

13) firemansim

14) CharlieGSXR

15) Harryjax

16) -

17)magicayrton

18) Bodyboarder81

19) Bytespc

20) ap427

21) DDay (If my wheels are back in time)

Looks like someone added me after my comment it was great last year. Can't make it as I have a previous engagement that day.

Have a good one all and slot 16 is now free

Right, I have just reconfirmed with Caroline at Beaulieu of our numbers. She's putting plot together for us that can accommodate up to 50 cars and we'll be the biggest gathering of all other marques and models, so this is a good show on our part. Understand there are over 200 vehicles there on display, plus of course the excellent museum and theme park around it.

It should be an AWESOME day and the weather is looking like it should be reasonable for the Sunday too!

Can I please stress the pre-meet point and the respective times. Because of this event, its size and indeed our own size, we ALL need to arrive at Beaulieu at the same time, therefore we all need to meet at Tesco around 9am and we aim to leave no later than 9.20 (if anyone has watched the film 'Clockwise', they'll know that time well)!

See you all on Sunday! :)

Edited by funkysi

1) grundy225

3) Humpy (poss)

4) A9H-RX

5) Edd20022

6) Almeida1234

7) andy james

8) buster

9) kite 350

10) Ebized

11) Yampiedog (poss)

12) Kraziekatz1 (poss)

13) firemansim

14) CharlieGSXR

15) Harryjax

16) -

17)magicayrton

18) Bodyboarder81

19) Bytespc

20) ap427

22) Rocky4510

Looking forward to this :thumbs: Anyone interested in convoying from Berkshire/Hampshire PM me

Come meet me and Humpy at rownhams serivces :) - It's just off the end of the M3 as you come onto the M27.

Could do. I'll be starting off from Basingstoke/Reading area first so hopefully show up with some "zed fwends" :lol: you guys then going to main meeting from there at Tesco?

Looking forward to this :thumbs: Anyone interested in convoying from Berkshire/Hampshire PM me

Come meet me and Humpy at rownhams serivces :) - It's just off the end of the M3 as you come onto the M27.

Could do. I'll be starting off from Basingstoke/Reading area first so hopefully show up with some "zed fwends" :lol: you guys then going to main meeting from there at Tesco?

yeah humpster put a thread up somewhere (ill have a look when I'm on my pc)

#teamtarmac

yeah humpster put a thread up somewhere (ill have a look when I'm on my pc)

#teamtarmac

1) grundy225

3) Humpy (poss)

4) A9H-RX

5) Edd20022

6) Almeida1234

7) andy james

8) buster

9) kite 350

10) Ebized

11) Yampiedog (poss)

12) Kraziekatz1 (poss)

13) firemansim

14) CharlieGSXR

15) Harryjax

16) -

17)magicayrton

18) Bodyboarder81

19) Bytespc

20) ap427

22) Rocky4510

23) glrnet

:teeth:

• Like 1

1) grundy225

3) Humpy (poss)

4) A9H-RX

5) Edd20022

6) Almeida1234

7) andy james

8) buster

9) kite 350

10) Ebized

11) Yampiedog (poss)

12) Kraziekatz1 (poss)

13) firemansim

14) CharlieGSXR

15) Harryjax

16) -

17)magicayrton

18) Bodyboarder81

19) Bytespc

20) ap427

22) Rocky4510

23) glrnet

:teeth:

Nice one Graham!

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow

• Like 1

1) grundy225

3) Humpy (poss)

4) A9H-RX

5) Edd20022

6) Almeida1234

7) andy james

8) buster

9) kite 350

10) Ebized

11) Yampiedog (poss)

12) Kraziekatz1 (poss)

13) firemansim

14) CharlieGSXR

15) Harryjax

16) -

17) magicayrton - not well today :( can't make it, sorry guys.

18) Bodyboarder81

19) Bytespc

20) ap427

22) Rocky4510

23) glrnet

Hi guys thankyou very much today for your support. Some good solid numbers. I would like however to appologise to anyone from this club who left out. I say this because. Sadly despite the efforts of a kind member of 300zx.co.uk who printed out those bits of paper with zclub written on them the stewards seperated out the new shape, z33/34 cars away from the rest, guiding them to a seperate plot. This was accident not something we encouraged or created. These things happen.

Once again thankyou for attendance, here's to the next z chassis meet.

• Like 2

Hi guys thankyou very much today for your support. Some good solid numbers. I would like however to appologise to anyone from this club who left out. I say this because. Sadly despite the efforts of a kind member of 300zx.co.uk who printed out those bits of paper with zclub written on them the stewards seperated out the new shape, z33/34 cars away from the rest, guiding them to a seperate plot. This was accident not something we encouraged or created. These things happen.

A great day with plenty of stunning cars on show.

A good turn out by the old & new Z's.

:thumbs:

• Like 1

No problem matey, as you say, stuff happens and no one on this "side" thought it was anything other than steward error. Thanks for organising we all enjoyed it. :)
  • Like 1