Japfest 2 - Sunday 17th August 2014 - Mixed Z Event

A few more to add to your meet.

Jason Valentine in a 300ZX

Plus a friend in a Scooby

I have also told other 300 owners when youre meeting up so I expect a few more may turn up to convoy in together with you.

I still have some stand passes available !

Has someone grabbed the 350 club feather flag for this? Youre putting up a great turnout. I have a Nissan banner I can chuck in the car but that's about it. I have a small gazebo but looks like we are going to be on solid ground this time so whatever anyone brings, we need drive over bases or other appropriate weights.

Sorry Mikey, but we have no stand passes or tickets left at this point, at least not guaranteed ones. We have one which is in limbo, i.e. someone has requested it, but isn't positive they can make the event. If they confirm they are unable to make it, it'll be yours for the princely sum of £13, as a gift, to paypal@zxclub.net. If however he is able to make the event and takes the ticket, I won't be able to get you on the stand I'm afraid. We had a bit of trouble with this last year too (Late comers) and it was impossible to get any extra stand passes.

GRRARRRR! lol

YES we DO have STAND PASSES!!!!! ... at LEAST 6!!!!

I got extra BECAUSE of last year lol :p

Edited by sexycrayola

its ok no probs, will come anyway. if i have to park with the ruffians its ok! :lol: will hang on for a few days and if nothing comes of it i will just get a ticket via the event website or failing that pay on the day.

I have your day before Birthday, birthday present then... Just pay on the gate or through the JF2 website. Hop in the car and convoy in with the others, I have your stand pass

So we've got 5 forum members on the Power and Style awards stand now? Good luck guys (and gal) :thumbs:

EDIT: Oh, no, we haven't - It's just Grundy sold out on us :lol::stir:

Edited by 14N

Well unfortunately I have some bad news to share with you all. It seems the organisers of the event just cannot seem to 'organise' this event without hitches. We were sent the tickets and stand passes a few weeks ago as you're all aware and we were sent stand passes for the P2 area, which is what we had been hoping for, it's why we had organised it all so early and encouraged everyone to pay up ASAP in order to get that order in quickly and secure a decent stand spot. Anyway, today we have been able to see the published stand arrangements and it seems they have stuffed things up again (They made similar screw ups last year) and we are not in fact in P2, we are in P3. It's not the end of the world, but it does put us in the gravel area, rather than on the tarmac and it isn't what we'd planned for. It also means anyone who has had their stand passes sent to them (Thankfully only a couple of people) will have the incorrect stand pass and will likely be directed to the P2 area, when the stand is in P3. We are being sent new stand passes via the post, so we can only hope that they turn up this week, in tact (Two years running now the tickets and stand passes have turned up in envelopes that have been ripped open at some point during their postal journey), else we may have a similar situation to last year on our hands, having to obtain the stand passes at the gate.

• Like 1

Yep, I'm really not happy with them stuffing it up again. I'm thankful I used due diligence and kept an eye on them.... and proved that holding onto the tickets/passes to hand out at the show rather than posting them out was the best thing to do!

No matter, it was still a fantastic show last year and our stand did end up in the Japfest 2 official video.... and hopefully will do so again :)

• Like 2

Chin up guys. It's not ideal and a bit of a kick in the teeth given the amount of time and effort you put in to get all our payments in early to secure a decent spot, but I'm still really looking forward to the day.

As long as P3 isn't an overspill section, hidden in a part that's not going to see much footfall or visitor traffic, I'll be happy. At least it's not on grass.

• Like 2

Yeah p3 is right next to p2, it's just gravel and therefore dusty. It's slightly away from the main show, but it's by no means an overflow. We got a fair bit of footfall last year and as Rose says, we ended up in the official video and galleries last year in near enough the same spot.

• Like 2

Sounds good - Didn't realise this was on weather permitting I might come and say hi as I only live in notts ......

Well if youre up early enough, you can come join us on the stand for the day :)

I would but I know I won't be able to stay all day .. Will say hi tho thx for offer :-)