Japfest 2 - Sunday 17th August 2014 - Mixed Z Event

PLEASE NOTE, THERE IS NO TRACK TIME AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT! PLEASE SEE COMMENTS IN THE POST FURTHER INTO THE THREAD ON PAGE 6 REGARDING THIS. - http://www.350z-uk.c...00#entry1290389

Ok, so as well as Trax, we did this one last year, which was also quite popular with the mixed Z crowd. Again, admins, if you plan to run your own stand for this, let me know and I'll take this down, otherwise, as usual, please add your name, number of cars, number of tickets required (per person for this event) and how much track time you want, if any.

Japfest2-header.jpg

Date/s: Sunday 17th August

Cost: £13 entry per person - and vehicle stand pass included free through our club booking

http://www.japfest2.co.uk/

This was an EXCELLENT turn out last year and a fantastic time had by all. A MUST go to Event!!!

ADD YOURSELF TO THE LIST NOW! Payments can be made to paypal@zxclub.net.

Get your interest in as early as possible to allow a smooth booking and enable us to get the absolute best out of the day!

This is a MIXED CLUB Z stand, therefore means everyone, from ZClub, 300zx.co.uk, Nismo Group on Facebook, 350z uk etc. ... Fly your flags if you want lol

List so far...

1. Geordie French - 1 Car - 1 Ticket

2. Mr HollowPoint/Alex - 1 Car - 1 Ticket PAID

3. Mrs HollowPoint/Rose - 1 Ticket PAID

4. Shell - 1 Car - 1 Ticket PAID

5. Chris - 1 Car - 1 Ticket PAID

6. Artztogo 1 car - 1 ticket PAID

7. A9H-RX 350z 1 car 1 ticket

8. Sarahhp18 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID

9. Stu_2424 1 car 2 tickets PAID

10. Candy Red ZClub 1 car 2 tickets PAID

11. Gudzy 350z 1car 1 ticket PAID

12. 14N 350z 1 car 1 ticket PAID

13. richiep zclub 1 car 1 ticket PAID

14. Johnyboy zclub 1 car 1 ticket PAID

15. Edd20022 350z 1 car 1 ticket PAID

16. Croppers 1 car 2 tickets

17. Ridz 350z 1car 2 tickets PAID

18. _BR1TT0N_ 350z 1 Car 1 Ticket

19. Carbon Mike 1 car 1 ticket

20. Sayers 1car 1 ticket

21. Justin Herbert 1 car 1 ticket PAID

22.Mark Kent 1 car 1 ticket PAID

23. Lyndzzz 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID

24. Ozzy225 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID

25. Justthejedi 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID

26. LukeC 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID

27. KevToll 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID

28.M1K3Y77 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID

29. Shire350z 1 Car 1 Ticket

30. Ap427350z 1 Car 1 Ticket PAID

31. Philw99350z 1 Car 1 Ticket PAID

32. TonyB 1 Car 1 Ticket

33. Smileyinside 1 car 1 ticket PAID

34.SHEZZA 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID

35.adab 1 car 1 ticket PAID

chirag1988 (350z) - TBC

G-girl (350z) - TBC

Z32Bolt - TBC

350zPabs - TBC

ZNOTDEAD - TBC

Luke Small - TBC

Grundy225 350z - TBC

49 Tickets/ 36 Cars

Edited by HollowPoint

Sorry misprint, should be £14, the extra £1 is to cover the cost of paying the show promotion company for recorded delivery on the tickets. We do this, because last year we didn't and both this show and Trax, the tickets turned up in a right state, we spent 3 hours counting out all the tickets and show stands, to make sure we had everything there.

Sadly yeah, Japfest2 is per person, only Japfest @ Castle Combe is per car :( They only introduced it at Japfest last year because the previous year, they spent so long sorting out the tickets and the roads around Castle Combe are so poor and so few, that people were queueing for hours. I was one of them, had a track time at something like 10:20 and got into the show at around 12:30 that year.

Sadly yeah, Japfest2 is per person, only Japfest @ Castle Combe is per car :( They only introduced it at Japfest last year because the previous year, they spent so long sorting out the tickets and the roads around Castle Combe are so poor and so few, that people were queueing for hours. I was one of them, had a track time at something like 10:20 and got into the show at around 12:30 that year.

Ouch, thats not good :(

And just realised where this is :lol: Hold the fort on me. I'll let you know if I'm attending.

• 2 weeks later...

There's plenty to do during the day, for one thing there's people walking around the show and asking you about your car, but you can also walk around yourself, look at the other stands, trade stands, etc. It's a great show and we had a blast last year. Was also a SUPER hot day last year.

• 2 weeks later...

At the moment no, it'll be mixed sessions, as we don't have enough people coming yet. If enough people go on the list and want track time, we may be able to organise a Z only session, but people will have to be quick or that option will disappear.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Excellent, list updated with a few that were missing and some members from other sites. Getting to be a great stand now, come on peeps, get ya names down. It's right in the middle of the country, right in the middle of summer, at an awesome track. Really is an awesome show.