Trax 2014 - Silverstone - Sunday 7th September

dont worry it can be hidden out the back where no one can see if you so wish just i dont wanna have to drive back on ruined tyres

Oh, looks like it will just be me doing that then....if I survive combe that is!

I don't think I've got enough sessions to ruin my tyres, but yes it's always a concern of mine on these track days as well.

Rubbish one session is enough int that right aliveboy

I reckon I could do them in 3 laps.... :p

when's the latest i can pay for this? should have my zed within 2 months but dont want to pay before i have it

Ideally the sooner the better though, as Hollowpoint is going to have to pay up front for the club stand, and if we leave it to late we either get a crap spot or no spot :(
  • Like 1

when's the latest i can pay for this? should have my zed within 2 months but dont want to pay before i have it

Ideally the sooner the better though, as Hollowpoint is going to have to pay up front for the club stand, and if we leave it to late we either get a crap spot or no spot :(

okay, i'll keep you posted

• 2 weeks later...

Any more for this folks? I know it's still a good few months away, but we really do need to get as many names and payments down, as soon as possible to make sure we get a good stand. We need to try and book as early as we can, so that they're aware of numbers and give us a nice big section on the tarmac :D

URGENT ACTION REQUIRED if you want TRACK TIME!!!

Track time is RUNNING OUT, and needs CONFIRMING TODAY

There are in total 28 track times over 4 sessions up for GRABS

Sessions: 10.20am 1pm 1:40PM and one after 3PM. 7 car spaces on EACH of the 4 sessions.

If you do not confirm you want track time TODAY, then we shall LOSE them

Current list is 3 of the 4 available sessions, 6 cars total.

6 on one session, 3 on one session, 2 on one session.

only 5 out of the 11 sessions are paid for @ £30 to paypal@zxclub.net

I am not a money pig, so PLEASE, if you want track, please pay ASAP so I can also pay for them and stop them getting re-allocated.

• Like 1

As long as we can get me aliveboy and Stevo together, I'm happy :)

Yes - NOTED!

I also noticed that we dont want the same person going on the track twice in a row as thats a 40 minute session so am re-thinking the booking. I am doing everything I can to accomodate everyone, but if you want some track time, even if you cant cough up NOW, PLEASE tell me straight away!