Trax 2014 - Silverstone - Sunday 7th September

do we have to pre meet on the day or are you sending tickets/passes out

Pre meet is probably better, it's always a pain when everyone turns up at different times. It's easier to make a neat/good stand if everyone is there from the start.

• Like 1

I've got wise to 1. The event sending tickets out as bad as only 4 working days before the event leaving no hope of me getting them to you in the post in time, and 2. postal charges changing.

You'll all have mine and Alex's phone number and is no issue meeting you at the gate with your ticket

Edited by sexycrayola

I've got wise to 1. The event sending tickets out as bad as only 4 working days before the event leaving no hope of me getting them to you in the post in time, and 2. postal charges changing.

You'll all have mine and Alex's phone number and is no issue meeting you at the gate with your ticket

Boom! Got a females number and didn't even have to do anything, +1 to me!
  • Like 1

Pre meet is probably better, it's always a pain when everyone turns up at different times. It's easier to make a neat/good stand if everyone is there from the start.

Looks like it's a 2am start for me then :lol:

You weirdo :lol: The female you bought to Ace Cafe was nice, Elin liked her too which is something special :lol:

Might be able to organise a bed for you

in the garden :lol:

You weirdo :lol: The female you bought to Ace Cafe was nice, Elin liked her too which is something special :lol:

Cool! That means it will only be a 2.30am start!! :p

Cool! That means it will only be a 2.30am start!! :p

Last year I was up until 2 trying to get an exhaust onto the Z, left home at 6am and was there in plenty of time :)

The Z didn't leave home though :(

6am is way too late to leave :lol: We need to be there for like 7 :p

Maybe we left earlier then... I don't know. I know I was a wreck though and in a terrible mood all day as I left the car at home :lol:

:lol: All depends on our Track time I guess, as we have to be a head of all the traffic, get briefed and ready for track.

Plus it's also fun driving in with 100's of people queuing at the gate watching you drive in as they await the gates to open :p

We like to get in early and I think last year we met up at the services just down the road, somewhere around 6am, we were in the grounds by 6:30 and setting the stand up before 7.

It's almost always the National track, as opposed to the GP track sadly, but it's still bloody good fun.

• Like 1

I know it pis--d down in the afternoon last year which kinda spoiled things,but you just have to have a blast round that track.

Its only going to be half of the Grand Prix circuit but driving round and seeing all those grandstand seats(which are mostly empty),you can almost taste the history behind this place.

Its petrol head holy grail! B)

• Like 1

I know it pis--d down in the afternoon last year which kinda spoiled things,but you just have to have a blast round that track.

Its only going to be half of the Grand Prix circuit but driving round and seeing all those grandstand seats(which are mostly empty),you can almost taste the history behind this place.

Its petrol head holy grail! B)

Think it's rained everytime i've been :lol:

No issue from my side of things and it's not a jap specific show or anything, so as far as I'm aware, all cars are allowed onsite and on the stand. I just need to put him down as a participant to remember to order his stand pass and therefore reserve a space for him. Sadly with Trax the tickets are per person and not per car, so without me asking them to issue a stand pass they'll just send one and a ticket.

• Like 1