Trax 2014 - Silverstone - Sunday 7th September

Can you minus a ticket from me please and put AmyZed on the list of paid tickets.

Cheers :)

drop out im not sure whos the drop out king yet you or grundy think your even atm

Thats his passenger, not him.

then its you then

I'm gonna hook you right in the gabber.

• Like 2

Could I grab an extra stand pass please of there is one free? My mates borrowing my other car for the weekend so it would be cool to have it on the same stand :)

You have 2 zeds? :o

Unfortunately not lol! The other is an Abarth grande punto. A little more friendly at the pumps lol! 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CORRECTION - I have just confirmed I have 1 stand pass available, but no tickets I'm afraid. Kinda need AmyZed to confirm whether she's coming on the stand with that ticket from Mouthwash, or going on show and shine/power and style etc. If Amy is not coming on the stand, I have a stand pass, if she is, then I don't :)

You don't need to buy the stand pass, as that comes free when we order the tickets, we just can't get any more of them, or any more tickets. You need both a ticket and a stand pass to get your car on the stand, if the stand pass I have spare is available, that's free, you just need to buy your ticket to get in, either online now, or on the gate on the day.

• Like 1

Guess we should up date this to keep on track of it....

1. Geordie French (ZXClub) - 1 Car - 1 Ticket - 3 Track PAID with a top spoiler

2. Mr HollowPoint/Alex (ZXClub) - 1 Car - 1 Ticket - 1 Track Session PAID

3. Mrs HollowPoint/Rose (ZXClub) - 1 Car (HOPEFULLY!) - 1 Ticket 280ZX PAID

4. Andy James (350z UK) - 1 car - 1 ticket - 3 Track PAID

5. Grundy225 (350z UK) - 1 Car - 2 Tickets - 2 Track PAID

6. Aliveboy (350z UK) - 1 Car - 2 Tickets - 1 Track PAID

7. Shell (300zx.co) - 1 Car - 1 Ticket 300ZX PAID

8. Chris (300zx.co) - 1 Car - 1 Ticket 300ZX PAID

9. A9H-RX (350z UK) - 1 car - 2 Tickets (will pass on with the car if it sells) 350Z

10.Stevod (350zuk) 2 x cars 2 tickets, 1 track session ( one with grundy 350Z PAID

11. Artztogo (ZXClub) 1 car - 1 ticket PAID

12. Candyred (Zclub) 1 car - 2 tickets

13. Mikey - 1 car - 1 Ticket 1 track

14 Neil Sayers - 1 car, 1 Ticket Track TBC

15 Croppers - 1 Car Tickets TBC

16 Lee Slater - No car - 1 Ticket

17 Stu_2424 - 1 car 2 tickets

18 Pmac - 1 car 1 ticket 1 Track PAID

19 mouthwash - 1 car 1 tickets PAID

20 Jaydeescuba - 1 car 1 ticket 1 TRACK- PAID

21 Jaydeescuba - 1 car 1 ticket 1 TRACK- PAID - second car (Z31 :)

22 BOINC - 1 car 2 tickets PAID

23 rjohnson1993 - 1 car 1 ticket PAID

24 swiftyy - 1 car 2 tickets 1 TRACK- PAID 2

25 Amyzed 1 Car 1 Ticket - PAID

Thanks Grundy but that is an outdated list you used :)..... I updated it on page 11 I think. No matter, I got all the tickets today and am about to count them up and allocate them. I'll be back with the list again in a mo.

on other news..... I have TWO TRACK TIMES FOR SALE. They are on the "O" session at 13:40. I'll sort who theyre going to in a bit but I'm sure those who have dibs on them know who they are

Edited by sexycrayola

Bear with me, I'm PM'ing for solid confirmations before putting the list up so to avoid any confusion.

Spare stand passes..... I am prioritizing ZED's, I gave up my own pass to give it to a Zed. I'm just awaiting confirmations before publishing the list.

Meeting up arrangements.... will be arranged shortly

Track time information such as briefing times will be next.

For now, here is the club stand info and directing information sent to us by Trax. ... we got a LOT better spot than last year YIPPEEEE!

3 files coming yet ... info you need. I think the upload restrictions were increased on here lol

post-16020-0-47282800-1409165887_thumb.jpg

TRACK TIME.

SESSION E 10:20

Andy James and Grundy225

BRIEFING TIME is at 9:20AM

SESSION M 13:00

You dont need to be briefed more than once if you have multiple track times

BRIEFING TIME is at 12:00 MIDDAY

So that's Aliveboy, StevoD, Swiftyy, api330, -H-, If they didnt go to briefing at 9:20

SESSION O 13:40

BRIEFING TIME at 12:40

Last chance for Geordie French, Jaydeescuba and other driver, and PMac.

Remember I still have TWO track times for sale for this particular track session

We are in a MUCH better stand position than last year so we are MUCH closer to where the briefings are taken!

In your track packs, there is the usual. Track time Rules, Checklist, track pass, track session ID's to put in the front window and both side windows. Here is an image of the provided rules, Any first timers, please PM me if you are unsure about anything.

RULES.jpg