Trax 2014 - Silverstone - Sunday 7th September

We will be arranging a meet at a services just outside Silverstone a little closer to the event. It's early doors though. From memory we met up around 7am last year.

That's brilliant fella. Services is perfect for a morning coffee :D I've still got to sort out a helmet lol. Cheers for the update mate

• Like 1

We will be arranging a meet at a services just outside Silverstone a little closer to the event. It's early doors though. From memory we met up around 7am last year.

That's brilliant fella. Services is perfect for a morning coffee :D I've still got to sort out a helmet lol. Cheers for the update mate

I think they hire them out at silverstone if all else fails :)

I think they hire them out at silverstone if all else fails :)

Well that puts my mind at ease :) My friend has one but my head is too big unfortunately lol

My friend has one but my head is too big unfortunately lol

Alex has exactly the same problem lol

I no longer feel abnormal :D Hopefully they have fat head size helmets for rent :)

they do :) ill bring two helmets but if I have a passenger and we're on the same time it will be In use :(

#teamtarmac

I no longer feel abnormal :D Hopefully they have fat head size helmets for rent :)

they do :) ill bring two helmets but if I have a passenger and we're on the same time it will be In use :(

#teamtarmac

Do they usually have quite a few? And I assume they are rented for the track sessions and not the whole day so that would make them readily available? I'm on track at 1pm

#teamtarmac

Do they usually have quite a few? And I assume they are rented for the track sessions and not the whole day so that would make them readily available? I'm on track at 1pm

Sweaty helmet :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

I'd suggest getting a cheap balaclava to keep the sweat off you :lol:

do passengers have to pay? to come on track?

Like a £10 I think

rip off what difference does it make to them

Insurance

there is none tho you sign a disclaimer to say if i die it my own fault?

Edited by StevoD

Passengers

• Passenger Passes can be purchased for £10

• Only front seat passengers are permitted

• Passengers must be 18 or over

• All passengers must be at least 5’2†tall

• Helmets are compulsory and should be worn securely

• Passengers must have arms and legs covered at all times whilst in the car, no overalls will be available for hire on the day

• Seatbelts or harnesses are compulsory

• Passengers must sign an indemnity before going out on track

• Passengers should not have consumed any alcohol or drugs before going on track

• Like 3

One way or another someone will be there to give your tickets out and you'll have a great day
I assume this means that there will be a meet close to Silverstone for stand passes & tickets to be given out ? I see that 07:00 has been mentioned earlier - would it be possible to forward a sae so tickets/stand passes could be sent out by post - we both have late commitments the evening before and 07:00 will be a little on the early side for us at Silverstone. By the way, having organised a stand @ Silverstone in the past I know how "ungrateful" some people can seem - mostly it is because they do not understand the work involved. You're doing a great job !! :) :) :)
  • Like 1

#teamtarmac

Sweaty helmet :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

I'd suggest getting a cheap balaclava to keep the sweat off you :lol:

But that might be the reason I want to rent ;) Yummy sweat! NOT! Lol.

• Like 1

I'm not going out on track myself, but I have a large helmet that I got so my big head mate could come out on my bike lol. So I can bring that if you want to use it for the day.

That would be brilliant mate! Thank you :) Hopefully my head isn't too big for a large lol. Been a long time since I wore a helmet

One way or another someone will be there to give your tickets out and you'll have a great day
I assume this means that there will be a meet close to Silverstone for stand passes & tickets to be given out ? I see that 07:00 has been mentioned earlier - would it be possible to forward a sae so tickets/stand passes could be sent out by post - we both have late commitments the evening before and 07:00 will be a little on the early side for us at Silverstone. By the way, having organised a stand @ Silverstone in the past I know how "ungrateful" some people can seem - mostly it is because they do not understand the work involved. You're doing a great job !! :) :) :)

Sorted by PM, will be posted out, no problem, look forward to seeing you :)

• 2 weeks later...