Core Strut Brace

Mopedmark

:lol: :lol: ok guys here's the Deal, they are custom made to fit as some of you will have different fluid caps, some will have std air box, some will have different size pop charger filter so if your prepared to bring your car to My house then I would do a set but it will take me 4 to 5 hours perhaps and they would be about £100 because of the nature of the work involved OK.

So there you have it :wave:

• Like 4

:lol: :lol: ok guys here's the Deal, they are custom made to fit as some of you will have different fluid caps, some will have std air box, some will have different size pop charger filter so if your prepared to bring your car to My house then I would do a set but it will take me 4 to 5 hours perhaps and they would be about £100 because of the nature of the work involved OK.

So there you have it :wave:

£10 is a bargain... Put me down for 10 ;)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Mark the work you have produced is second to none buddy. B) B) B) I would love for you to do some work on my bay, and are often in Worcester visiting Bennett. Do you think it would be possible to do me some polishing of various items. Pm sent.

PM sent mate :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...