Andy James 2014 sprint/hill climb season video/photos

Managed to gat third place today which I was pleased with.

Played around with the various settings on the launch control(once I managed to turn the bloody thing on on the start line)! Lol.

Looked at previous results and was over a second faster than my previous best time.

A big thank you to the Zed shed crew and Harrylax for their support and merciless p...taking with regard to a silly little insignificant silver button.......

Got away nice and early as only the first two in class get a trophy,only to get a txt from a friend still at the event to say I'd won a trophy for the fastest car of the day for a Bournemouth motor club member!

Post video this week.

• Like 2

Any videos yet or have I missed it Andy? ;)

I have some video but to be quite honest it's almost identical to the one in my original post.

Will try and squeeze a couple of trackdays in before the end of the year as looking forward to seeing how the car goes on a damp track with the Racelogic traction control.

Any videos yet or have I missed it Andy? ;)

I have some video but to be quite honest it's almost identical to the one in my original post.

Will try and squeeze a couple of trackdays in before the end of the year as looking forward to seeing how the car goes on a damp track with the Racelogic traction control.

Ok no bother. Hopefully the Racelogic TC will do it's job well in the wet/damp conditions. B):)