Lowered 370zeds any pics or comments

tatooandy67

Hi all having looked through this forum there are lots of lowered and several slammed 350 z's on here and IMO the slammed zeds look sweet, there doesn't seem to be too many extremely lowered 370z's though, I know they look good with moderate lowering 25mm ish but has anyone slammed their 370 ?

I know this is popular over the pond but has anyone over here slammed their 370

what are your opinions on slammed 370z's :)

Opinions and pics pls

Edited by tatooandy67

I love the second picture too and I'd bet it's the better car to drive daily than the first one. B)

Low does look good but with the UK roads in the state they are and with speed bumps around every corner in some streets it's best not to go too low. ;)

I love the second picture too and I'd bet it's the better car to drive daily than the first one. B)

Low does look good but with the UK roads in the state they are and with speed bumps around every corner in some streets it's best not to go too low. ;)

Completely agree ðŸ‘

Love the slammed look but like most on here my zeds a daily driver so just tying to find middle ground between usable vs looks :)

the le mans looks too low, the others look B)

Edited by GIXXERUK