Smudge returns!

smudgedon

Well, far be it from me to say that we told you so, but...

Onwards and upwards, mate.

Yeah, but the alternative would have been forever wondering what might have been? Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't... (Unless it lead to death / maiming).

Welcome back Smudge, your Rare JDM Engine Cover still has pride of place in my bay! :thumbs:

Edited by Paddy78

That really sucks mate, I think we could all see how much you loved your Zed, and obviously you had your career all lined up too. Thankfuly (if there can be such a thing) this all happened before you moved out there so this was more of a massive speed-bump rather than a complete **** up.

Glad to see you back on the club, and maybe back in a Zed sometime soon :)

Bl**dy hell smudgedon what a story. :surrender: Hope your ok & get over it as women can really mess you up. :byebye:

Good luck and hopefully life will all turn good for you again real soon. :thumbs:

and when you want to get back out there I'm sure GM can give you pointers on women as he is the guru/perv ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christ that's crap! Like others have said lucky I guess that you found out now rather than later.

You might never know why it happened but your best not worrying about that. Just put yourself first and do things for yourself.

Always got the forum anyway :)

Alreet bonny lad! Nothing ventured nothing gained, at least you gave it a shot which makes you an awesome human being. Maybe after being screwed about by all the wrong people she will realise what she had and come back to England to find you then you can give her a taste of her own medicine.

As quite a few of my mates would say, get yourself over to Thailand kid......or......get on the POF lad, it's the future!

Anyways nice to see ya back man, I'll be at Japfest like so definitely come and have a crack.

POF is w@nk :lol: too many desperate bitches on there! And the rest are all stuck up their own arse!

Trust you to be positive Dan :lol:

Yeah, but the alternative would have been forever wondering what might have been? Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't... (Unless it lead to death / maiming).

Welcome back Smudge, your Rare JDM Engine Cover still has pride of place in my bay! :thumbs:

Exactly that mate, would rather have gone and fcuked up than not done it at all. At least this way I know that it just wasn't meant to happen and nothing I could do to change that

Keep it nice and sparkly! :thumbs:

O great "he's" back. just what I needed!

:lol:

Welcome back mate hope you get everything back on track - come see us at Japfest :thumbs:

You still here?! FFS....

I'll come give you a big smooch at Japfest fella :p

Bl**dy hell smudgedon what a story. :surrender: Hope your ok & get over it as women can really mess you up. :byebye:

Good luck and hopefully life will all turn good for you again real soon. :thumbs:

and when you want to get back out there I'm sure GM can give you pointers on women as he is the guru/perv ;)

Err yeah thanks grundy, ..I think. :dry::D;)

Err yeah thanks grundy, ..I think. :dry::D;)

No worries buddy ;) this way if everyone always thinks its you, I can hide in the background and get away with it :ninja:

• Like 1

Great to have you back mate!

Being cynical, and based on your previous posts about how she left, I'd be questioning whether she actually did sleep with someone as from all that you've posted on here it seemed like you were the only one who was ever fighting for this relationship. Telling someone on the other side of the world that you've slept with someone else is probably an easier conversation than just saying they didn't want to be with you as it would have the desired effect of stopping you in your tracks, which it did. If she told you she didn't want to be with you you'd probably still have gone over there and fought for a relationship that was probably long over. Got to be cruel to be kind etc.

Not sure if that scenario is any better than her actually sleeping with someone but the bottom line is that she evidentlly doesn't feel the same way as you did, so it is 100% the best thing as you could have moved your whole life over there for her and be left alone, with no friends or family in a vast new country!!

Rebuild, get an awesome job, get a swish new car, hit the gym, get ripped, get a fit new girlfriend and change your Facebook profile picture to you and her as no doubt your ex will be stalking your profile now!! :teeth:

Great to have you back mate!

Being cynical, and based on your previous posts about how she left, I'd be questioning whether she actually did sleep with someone as from all that you've posted on here it seemed like you were the only one who was ever fighting for this relationship. Telling someone on the other side of the world that you've slept with someone else is probably an easier conversation than just saying they didn't want to be with you as it would have the desired effect of stopping you in your tracks, which it did. If she told you she didn't want to be with you you'd probably still have gone over there and fought for a relationship that was probably long over. Got to be cruel to be kind etc.

Not sure if that scenario is any better than her actually sleeping with someone but the bottom line is that she evidentlly doesn't feel the same way as you did, so it is 100% the best thing as you could have moved your whole life over there for her and be left alone, with no friends or family in a vast new country!!

Rebuild, get an awesome job, get a swish new car, hit the gym, get ripped, get a fit new girlfriend and change your Facebook profile picture to you and her as no doubt your ex will be stalking your profile now!! :teeth:

I know she slept with someone, she isn't smart enough to make up something and is too blunt to lie to me. At least she told me whilst I was still here

But the fact she wasn't willing to fight just proved it all

What does and probably always will puzzle me, is that I saw her in August for her birthday, we spent 4 months apart and then I saw her at the end of 2013 again just to get things sorted. 4 months is 16 weeks. Yet just 5 weeks after I saw her in November, she feels the need to have someone else and claims that she was "lonely" and needed "human contact". All a bunch of bullsh1t of course, but just doesn't make any sense when I'd given her all she ever wanted, and more. But, one of life's great mysteries that I will never have any closure on, and I just have to live with it, rebuild and learn from it :)

Good to see you back Jordan.

Good to see your on the up again.

See you at japfest. Hope you've got your ticket this year as I'm not selling mine again. ;)

Cheers :thumbs:

I've got one, just no track time. At least I can't get black-flagged again :lol:

So out of curiosity, did you ever get round to making sure that everyone you sold bits to actually got their stuff or got refunds? I remember you were a bit lacking on that last time.

Not to mention the fact I was in/out of hospital every few days for nearly 2 months...

Only person I know that had an issue already had what they needed, so yes, all sorted