New comer just saying hi :)

Hi guys.

My name is Jack, I'm 21 and I'm from Thanet, Kent. I have had my 350z since November last year. I have been using the forum since I've had the car but didn't see much point in signing up as everything I have questioned has already been answered plenty of times on here and other forums. It's a lot to catch up on and take in but I have picked up a lot of information thanks to all you guys.

I've decided it's going to be my first car I'm going to commit to and make my own. I have owned 2 others cars both being under 2 litre, in fact under 1.4 litre.. But I have experience around bigger cars.

I say that I have decided, I didn't really get a choice, I was searching for a new car and it just so happens my uncle was selling his 03 plate fairlady z. I knew I wanted it after seeing him driving around in it, the style of the car to me is beautiful and I'm sure you will all agree! Also the look on his face while he was driving it, this is now the look I have on my face Every time I get in my car. I don't plan on going crazy, as it is fast enough for anyone with little experience like myself.

She's a little beat up after being a little careless with how low it was! I had to take it to work on a Monday a few weeks ago, I had to go into a private building estate, as you go in there's a slope but I didn't notice the gate stopper in the middle. The sound that came after that was just horrendous. After getting out a little teary I notice the exhaust is not sitting straight. Now I'm sitting without a car while my new exhaust is being delivered (up to 4 weeks wait) turns out it had split my mid pipe and pulled my y pipe and creased it so it wasn't in use.

I hope I haven't gone on too much.

Thanks for reading.

Woody.

Thank you for the warm welcome!! I'll get some pictures soon as I've just had her washed. I've gone for the Agency Power Ti single exhaust.

Not to everyone's taste but I like the look of it.

I'm trying my best not to sound like a 'boy racer' as everyone on other forums my age seem a little immature or others are quick to judge. Doesn't seem the case on here though.

Thank you for the warm welcome!! I'll get some pictures soon as I've just had her washed. I've gone for the Agency Power Ti single exhaust.

I'm trying my best not to sound like a 'boy racer' as everyone on other forums my age seem a little immature or others are quick to judge. Doesn't seem the case on here though.

:welcome: Each to their own matey