Support The Bizz 2014 **THE LAST MONTH**

StevoD

I'm blown away :) this is awesome. Thanks to all that are supporting. Got to decide what colour to get, I'll ask the missus in the morning what she wants too

I do have an opinion and as soon as she tells me what it is I'll let you know. :lol:

• Like 2

I'm blown away :) this is awesome. Thanks to all that are supporting. Got to decide what colour to get, I'll ask the missus in the morning what she wants too

I do have an opinion and as soon as she tells me what it is I'll let you know. :lol:

Lol I did think I was setting myself up for that :-P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys An update on this just about to place the order for this month when upon contacting the company they have invested in a new machine which cannot print on sleeves for some bizarre reason,

Which has left me with one choice which is redesign with the company the t shirts, Below you will find the options those that have already ordered. please choose which you would like or a refund.

Option 1

black.png

Option 2

blue.png

Option 3

grey.png

Option 4

purple.png

Option 5

white.png

Once i have a Message or post on here from the following people saying what they wish to do i will commission the first batch, anyone else who wants one of these this order make sure you put your order in now,

Matt Dedman

Stuart Siddons

Chris Smith

Gareth Monk

Ian Strong

Alex Dring

Keyser just for you

keyser-1.png

Edited by StevoD