Support The Bizz 2014 **THE LAST MONTH**

StevoD

Ladies and Gentlemen

As part of the forum sponsoring Bizz 350z build here your personally chance to contribute to his 2014 season,

But first a bit of a background check for those that have noticed the purple and blue logo popping up,

Bizz me and Matt (Aliveboy) Have joined forced under the name Z Laboratories AKA Z-Labs as an unoffical Team for 350z Drifting i say unoffical as Bizz will have his own team in the British Drift Championship and other professional events he participates in, Where as Me And Matt will be Running the Fueltopia Barrel Sprint events and a few other events,

For those who havent seen Bizzs livery has been done in the Z-labs colours, Z-labs as a unit has already received great support from the 350z-uk forum and staff, and from Tarmac Sportz

1654378_10153722808145461_2115855463_n.jpg

But now Here is your chance to personally get involved, We will are releasing a Support the bizz Tshirt,

Each T-shirt will cost £22.50 Delivered to mainland UK we can ship internationally but for obvious reason extra shipping costs will be involved, All proceeds from t-shirts will go towards Bizz 2014 Season, For this to work we will be working it like a group buy as making one off shirts for every order is extremely expensive and we dont have the facilitys to hold massive stocks, So on the last day of each month those that have paid for there shirts will get them printed and posted (First Print day will be April 30th)

Option 1

black.png

Option 2

blue.png

Option 3

grey.png

Option 4

purple.png

Option 5

white.png

We can provide custom colour combo so if you want one to match your Zed maybe please PM and i will get a preview made up but for some colours prices my increase

I know Bizz isnt getting on here much as hes slaving away over that LS3, but he wants to thank all 350z-UK members and traders for there support. Also thanks to Lexx and the rest of the 350z-UK team for letting us run this campaign.

Please place orders via http://zlabs.bigcartel.com/

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1

What t-shirt is it? I mean, which manufacturer makes it? Makes a difference to me for sizing :)

i will try and find out all i know is im a XL in most shirt and a XL fits me well

S - Chest size 34/36 inches

M - Chest size 38/40 inches

L - Chest size 42/44 inches

XL - Chest size 46/48 inches

2XL - Chest size 50/52 inches

1) StevoD[/size]

2) Aliveboy, (Matt) Black and GUNMETAL :dry:

3) SuperStu, white & purple (large)

4) Wasso, Black (Large)

5) Keyser, 1x Purple (Large) 1x 'Keyser' Edition Green :thumbs:

Nice one Steve - How do I order from The 'Keyser' Edition didn't see that colour on the link :)

Order white.

Get a cold.

Sneeze.

Done :thumbs:

Gee thanks :lol:

I'm sorry, couldn't resist, I love the GREEN really!

• Like 1