Wasso *out of office* (Sad news )

Wasso

Sorry to hear that mate.... At least his suffering is over and he got what he wanted

I usually tell people to stay strong during these difficult times but judging by your long detailed posts you seem to be coping well

So sorry to hear this mate. I didn't know your Dad but he always made me chuckle on FB, RIP, god bless. As many others have said, I can't imagine for one moment what you have all had to go through. Much love from Joy and I xx

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

I just want to say a big thank you to you all for all the kind messages. It shows how many caring people reside on this forum, the majority I've met and it just shows this isn't just a car forum. It's been a tough time so far, but having to be strong to deal with the huge amount of tasks to deal with, like the dog which must be re-homed, house sold, belongings moved to the UK as well as parting with furniture etc here in Hungary.

Then there's the legal process, papers, solicitors, funeral, and maybe at some point get back to normal life. I'm sure that once normal life restores to normal the walls will come crashing in. But family and friends have been comforting, but I guess we all have to deal with these things at some point in our lives. I just didn't think it would happen this soon to lose both parents.

Thank you all, your messages have been touching and comforting. :)

• Like 3

So sorry to hear this Ian. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. It's never easy losing a parent but the silver lining here is that he's no longer suffering and will be back with your mum once again

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Ian mate, really sorry for your loss. I hope not only will your father rest in peace, but also things will get sorted quickly and smoothly so that you too may rest and settle back into normality :)