Zed Plates

Digsy

I'm tempted to get MY53 ZED, but as Nixy said, dont like it if its car specific. Wont make any extra money on the plate when you come to sell really. But hey, if I have the money knocking around one day, I might just get it.

Digsy said it "Tickles me that the 51 plate is the dearest!"

Is that because DVLA sized up the potential? :teeth:

and yes, I splashed out on a ZED plate last year - with the imports seeming to outnumber new cars sold here I thought 'UK' seemed the ticket rather than opting for the 'MY' prefix :p On reflection I'm not sure if that was the best choice and the dealer did warn me that I would not get my money back but that it might help a sale when the time comes ;) .

I think the car specific plates are OK if yoy can pick them up cheap like Mark did and then sell them on. All the ZED ones seem to be a minimum of £799 and I wouldn't spend that much on one.

I have no idea how they come to their prices but check this out....

http://dvla-som.co.uk/home/en/Search/p/ ... &x=78&y=12

£1999 :scare:

Now that may have to be done if I had a grand to spend! Now do I give up the 40" TV I was planning for my new house? :teeth:
yes because 40'' is too small :p

So surely I need to save more for a bigger TV and not get the plate them! :p:teeth: