2006 Gun Metal Face lift Nissan 350Z with GT Pack , Low Miles , FNSH

agentsmith350

Been really crappy weather so didn't take any pics at the weekend its a bit too cramped in the garage to get one of the full car , Will get some as soon as its nice outside. If anyone wants any specific ones just let me know :)

Updated first post with contact info

Are you going to alter the price considering you're removing the body kit?

Because to me, you've advertised the price with how the car looks now, but when someone buys it, its going to go back to the older look.

Sorry if that post comes across as ignorant, just asking thats all :)

Are you going to alter the price considering you're removing the body kit?

Because to me, you've advertised the price with how the car looks now, but when someone buys it, its going to go back to the older look.

Sorry if that post comes across as ignorant, just asking thats all :)

No problem , glad people are asking questions :) . Tried to make it clear in the ad that the price there is without the kit. Im didnt want to go to go to the expense of having it removed and the standard items re-fitted ( the original as new face lift items ) without a buyer lined up or for the buyer to want the kit as well.

Also leaves the option for the buyer to have the bodykit left on the car should they wish to buy both , Il see what I can do price wise with the bodykit and update the ad , Maybe a better way to do it is list with the price as is then a price without the kit.

Hi buddy! Car looks great and good luck with sale!

But, I see where Sidewinder is coming from, people want to see what the car they are buying actually looks like.

In my opinion you should either advertise and sell it as is, or strip it and put it back to standard then advertise it.

Just my opinion though mate and probably wrong lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...