Touch Up Needed

Sy1441

If it's not down to the bare metal then the easiest solution is to get a touch up pen from the Nissan dealers ~ about £5.99 I believe.

Otherwise for a more professional finish I'd try a company like chips away. Usually they're mobile so will come to you and something small like that shouldn't cost too much to sort. http://www.chipsaway.co.uk/services/?gclid=CLWn6cSkk70CFdShtAodvAEAYA

:thumbs:

Only use touch up if you don't mind being able to see the repair from close up. I'd go with the 'chips away' suggestion or a body shop that will do a spot repair. It's too nice a car to compromise IMHO.

Edited by sipar69

Looking at where the scratch is, I guess you could always try the touch up and if you're not satisfied with the result go with pro option. My experience of the white 370 paint on my first car, trying to treat stone chips, was that touch up paints didn't blend well at all, but it can't hurt to try. If It doesn't work out, you've only spent a few quid and you can still get it sorted professionally.

Edited by sipar69

Looking at where the scratch is, I guess you could always try the touch up and if you're not satisfied with the result go with pro option. My experience of the white 370 paint on my first car, trying to treat stone chips, was that touch up paints didn't blend well at all, but it can't hurt to try. If It doesn't work out, you've only spent a few quid and you can still get it sorted professionally.

Sounds like best option to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM spursmaddave and just say:

"Hi mate,

I need a touch up, apparently you can do this?"

:lol: :lol: :stir:

But actually as GMballistic says, only use a cocktail stick to apply the paint and wait for each layer to dry before adding the next. You'll build up a few good thin coats which should be closer to the original colour than one thick one like a lot of people do :)