upRev booked

Grundy

Just bear in mind that power has been dialled back slightly in gears 1-3 for a reason and the uprev will remove that.

Roundabouts + heavy right foot + TCS off + Uprev = :drive1B):yahoo::#1::clap::kicking::king::love::rule::wub:

Fixed

Re-fixed

lol, too many for me to do a : lol :

Just bear in mind that power has been dialled back slightly in gears 1-3 for a reason and the uprev will remove that.

Roundabouts + heavy right foot + TCS off + Uprev = :scare:

No power restriction actually, it's a slight time delay between pedal and throttle body movements, giving the impression of a little less power :)

^^ :teeth: Thursday 27th 14:00 - Happy days :yahoo:

Great news matey. :clap:

Exactly the same place I took my Zed and you won't be disappointed I'm sure. :thumbs:

Best not be :lol: will be on your head! :ninja:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good or bad you have to post the results of the dyno though. :rtfm::lol:http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/23450-dyno-results-info-thread/page__st__80#entry1224915

Have you got a plenum spacer fitted btw? just wondered as I bought Horsham's own one & they had it on offer when I got it at just over £150 ~ bargain I thought. B)

No power restriction actually, it's a slight time delay between pedal and throttle body movements, giving the impression of a little less power :)

Really? In the 350z I thought it was 65%, 65%, 80% of max power in gears 1-3 respectively controlled at the ECU level rather than throttle body. But I'm no technician...

Really? In the 350z I thought it was 65%, 65%, 80% of max power in gears 1-3 respectively controlled at the ECU level rather than throttle body. But I'm no technician...

I thought this too, would be interested to know what's correct

I thought this too, would be interested to know what's correct

From the H-Dev Site:

"The standard ECU reduces throttle response in the lower gears"