P3 service ?

tatooandy67

High, I have a late 2010 370 which will be due a service in a couple of months. Having looked at the service schedule I am assuming that this service will be a P3. Am I correct in assuming this ? Also as my car will be approaching 4 years old is it time to replace gearbox and diff oil? During this time my car has covered 26000 miles. Sorry if these seem like daft questions but if unsure it's best to ask, I've looked through this forum and others aswell as google and keep getting different opinions, I will be using one of the traders on here for the work ( don't want to pay extortionate main dealer prices) probably cougar store as they are

not too far from me and they seem well respected on this forum. Any advice or recommendations greatly appreciated.

Thanks Andy :)

P3 service is due, check the service book and it will list all that needs changing for this service.

Sly at Kaisermotor trader on here does the P3 for around £220 I believe.

Highly recommended.

Hi thanks where about is kaiser motor located I'm in brum but am happy to travel for good service

Thanks for your response

Cheers Andy

Andy, drop us a call or PM and we'll be happy to discuss this with you... :)

Hi @ CS thank you very much will do

It's not due for a few weeks but I'll give you a call when I finish work to discuss details etc. I was hoping you would reply as like I put in my original post you come highly recommended on here and you are only about a 30 min or so drive from me

Talk soon thanks Andy :)

• 4 months later...

Found this on Horsham Developmemts.

Looks like the servicing schedule should go P1, P2, P1, P3 is this correct? I am due a service at the end of August which will be 12 months and bang on 27K miles so I'm hoping this will be a P1?

Nissan 370Z Servicing

We offer three main services (P1, P2 and P3 (although P2 and P3 are essentially the same)) for the Nissan 370Z based on the Nissan Service Schedule. All services include a free alignment check

P1 Service – prices from £99.99

Includes engine oil filter and oil change. All Nissan P1 checks and procedures.

Free alignment check

P2 & P3 Service – prices from £259.99

Includes P1 service items plus new air filter, brake fluid change

Free alignment check

Service Intervals

P1 - 9000, 27000, 45000, 63000, 81000 miles

P2 & P3 - 18000, 36000, 54000, 72000, 90000 miles