Hands up...Who cleaned their Zed this weekend..??

WhackyWill

I spent all weekend driving instead 8)

Good drive out yesterday in the MR2, and then up at 5am today to get some fast empty road driving done in the 911. Quick nap when I got back and I'm good to go.

• Like 1

I spent all weekend driving instead 8)

Good drive out yesterday in the MR2, and then up at 5am today to get some fast empty road driving done in the 911. Quick nap when I got back and I'm good to go.

So all three now need cleaning, MR2, 911 and Zed... ;)

Clean and detail every Friday whatever the weather usually. B)

Although if it was snowing then I may give it a miss just once. :lol:

Don't lie, you've deffo cleaned it once in the snow ;):ninja:

Not yet. :blush:

I have looked proper mental to my neighbours before cleaning my car in the lashing down rain but I'm not that mental. :lol::p

Clean and detail every Friday whatever the weather usually. B)

Although if it was snowing then I may give it a miss just once. :lol:

Don't lie, you've deffo cleaned it once in the snow ;):ninja:

Not yet. :blush:

I have looked proper mental to my neighbours before cleaning my car in the lashing down rain but I'm not that mental. :lol::p

the worst bit is when your neighbours watch you take a photo of the finished result :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Mine got its first clean and wax since I bought it at the end of January! Well, we just haven't had the weather.

The clean really showed that there are some areas that need some touch up paint and that the front of the Z seems to attract all manner of rubbish.

Next week a full effort with clay bar etc. following the useful guide elsewhere on this forum.

I used Meguiars for the first time and am now addicted to the smell of their Ultimate Wax :)

Edited by Robothobo

Mine got its first clean and wax since I bought it at the end of January! Well, we just haven't had the weather.

The clean really showed that there are some areas that need some touch up paint and that the front of the Z seems to attract all manner of rubbish.

Next week a full effort with clay bar etc. following the useful guide elsewhere on this forum.

I used Meguiars for the first time and am now addicted to the smell of their Ultimate Wax :)

That Ultimate Wax. is a bit like sniffing magic markers..!!1 :scare:

That Ultimate Wax. is a bit like sniffing magic markers..!!1 :scare:

Try smelling nattys blue mmm bubble gum

• Like 2