Hands up...Who cleaned their Zed this weekend..??

WhackyWill

^^ Nice and clean Will, ...and looking mean. :D

Thanks GM. Just finished the inside with Poorboys Natural Looks.

I'm now knack3red, so into the shower and off to the pub in a while. :thumbs:

Sounds like an excellent plan. :D

Plus with the nicer weather we're having you could even sit outside for a change. :drunk:

• Like 1

I did mine today :)

Was going to do inside and out but after the outside decided to finish off painting the last few bits of my engine bay instead ;thumbs:

u4amupy9.jpg9e8yhebu.jpg8ubadequ.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Edited by Lyndzzz
  • Like 2

I was lucky, while I was out my neighbour jet washed the front of their house..!

Can imagine what my Zed would have looked like..as you say inconsiderate. !! :angry:

Its my sons Golf, He's had it about 4 years and wont part with it, just put a Audi A3 lump in it.

New shocks, Springs, Tyres, probably spent more than its worth, but its in lovely nick.

I has a Black V6 4Motion a while back, they are great for Winter, go anywhere as a 4 x 4 :thumbs:

I was lucky, while I was out my neighbour jet washed the front of their house..!

Can imagine what my Zed would have looked like..as you say inconsiderate. !! :angry:

Its my sons Golf, He's had it about 4 years and wont part with it, just put a Audi A3 lump in it.

New shocks, Springs, Tyres, probably spent more than its worth, but its in lovely nick.

I has a Black V6 4Motion a while back, they are great for Winter, go anywhere as a 4 x 4 :thumbs:

I've almost spent what my Zed cost me in only 7 months on mine. :lol: Services, new alloys, exhaust, upgrades etc it all adds up. :surrender: (it's love though) :D

I used to have a Golf VR6 Mk3 which I was very fond of. Great engine in that car. B)

• Like 2

I've almost spent what my Zed cost me in only 7 months on mine. :lol: Services, new alloys, exhaust, upgrades etc it all adds up. :surrender: (it's love though) :D

I used to have a Golf VR6 Mk3 which I was very fond of. Great engine in that car. B)

The V6 sound superb with a Miltek .. :thumbs:

@ajh350z ~ Switch/door pull looks much better. B);)

Took me ages... I sprayed it up perfect then scratched it putting it back in :bang:

Had to sand it all down again then re-spray... gave it like 12 coats of paint the second time :lol:

• Like 1