What do people think of the R34 gtt?

parello9

Love the R34, one of my favourite cars. Would get one but can't get it insured. I reckon a GTT needs a GTR body kit though, looks weird from the sides/ front.

Also the ad looks pretty legit but the guy only has 1 feedback score? Perhaps new account due to bad feedback?

No its a count of the number of items a person has sold on the forum, lots of people on here never sell anything then stick their Zed up for sale on here, no difference!

Love the R34, one of my favourite cars. Would get one but can't get it insured. I reckon a GTT needs a GTR body kit though, looks weird from the sides/ front.

Also the ad looks pretty legit but the guy only has 1 feedback score? Perhaps new account due to bad feedback?

No its a count of the number of items a person has sold on the forum, lots of people on here never sell anything then stick their Zed up for sale on here, no difference!

Haha, nah I meant the guy on eBay trying to sell the car. he only has 1 feedback score in total .

I would also love a GTR, but until said lotto win arrives :lol:

I know its crazy its like 30k for a r34 gtr but then you can get a r35 gtr for like the same'ish price! :surrender:

It is strange that the R34 is the same price as the R35!

Sold mine back in November , got £9600 for it and it was tiptronic so well loved examples do fetch good money. Mine was pretty much as it left the showroom , a nice lot of options ticked and just a set of rotas and some lowering springs

715400f7fb0e3408faf1fd46337f9bea_zpscb19134f.jpg

IMG_3408_Wall_zpsccd55fa0.jpg

P1000295_zps63f1abe4.jpg

Mine was stage one and ran about 300-320hp or so , returned 23mpg on a run and was a great car . The tiptronics are fab very underrated by those that have driven a few Skylines but some just dont like autos hence they are cheaper. Was quicker than my 350z HR but the 370 is a little quicker , neither feel anywhere near as fast thanks to the turbo shove of the Skyline but the handling isnt a patch on the zed, you need your wits about you

The GTT has the RB25neo which imo is the best RB engine Nissan ever made , unlike the RB26 the RB25 was continually developed and improved , the neo uses a few RB26 parts like rod and crank and is a strong motor

Parts are easily available and worst scenario is a 2 week or so wait from Japan. Trim stuff is getting harder to source though

But these are 15 years old or so

Actually just spoke the guy who bought this r34 off me and he is having to sell it to fund his house purchase :(