350z makeover

chalkie4721

Sorry fella, not for me, it's gone beyond the point of a makeover, it's had a face transplant. Havoc kit is most popular as a web page pic and not on a Zed, but seriously you must have some huge balls to drive your car in public. I really don't know what else to say, but pretty much in shock.

Congrats on the mega build and hope you continue to find satisfaction, although what Bullet did with you wheels, made a huge improvement to the side profile. BM is pretty tasteful when it comes to mods, so I'm sure he'll guide you to your goal.

:thumbs:

No, the white one, I think he was from Dartford or Southend, dunno, he used to sell cargo mats on here ages ago.

Was like two 2inch spacers then the wheel on the rear, which were BBS style

It was silver.

His name was Mark. ESR fitted the kit, I was there for a lot of the build of it. It was a genuine VS kit too which cost a small fortune.

He sold up and bought and M3 and made a dick of himself on that forum too.

• Like 1

No, the white one, I think he was from Dartford or Southend, dunno, he used to sell cargo mats on here ages ago.

Was like two 2inch spacers then the wheel on the rear, which were BBS style

It was silver.

His name was Mark. ESR fitted the kit, I was there for a lot of the build of it. It was a genuine VS kit too which cost a small fortune.

He sold up and bought and M3 and made a dick of himself on that forum too.

I think your right and I am mistaking it for the white abomination Rik built

• Like 1

Wow.... love the yellow & black contrast.... looks pretty amazing bar the front bumper... thats it's one downfall in my opinion, other than that it looks pretty "bad-ass", wouldn't even recognise it was a zed if i saw it on the street!

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer it to one other car on this forum!! And as others have mentioned, shame that's not around anymore though as you could have posted some similar comments on their build thread!!.. The workmanship looks professional and fair play to you for hanging around..

• 2 months later...

I remember admiring this car in it's original guise when I was on the hunt for a zed myself......and almost crying the day I saw it post-opp(or mid-opp!)....personally,I'd rather hack my testicles off with a rusty blunt hacksaw blade, than commit such an atrocity, but,like others have said before, your car,your cash....good luck with it mate

First time I've seen this car. I agree with most people on here, the front bumper is awful and the two tone colour doesn't seem quite right.

I think if the bonnet was yellow and the black went from the roof back it would look much better. It's not for me, but I appreciate everyone has different tastes. I hope you get back and update us on your progress.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk